X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    This could be big.. hopefully RDS keeps airing games throughout next season as well.
    No such thing as bad advertising....

Forever and a day Quebec'ers had next to no interest in football.. then in a span of a decade... The Laval Rouge et Or are THE team to beat ... and a game between McGill and Laval is a "thing".... so if a few native sons pick up b-ball.. it won't take long....and like the Jays.. the Raps will be the team to follow in la belle province...

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    This could be big.. hopefully RDS keeps airing games throughout next season as well.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Syracuse had a Montrealer a few years back..Kris Joseph....Played well for them on some highly ranked teams that went to the NCAA tourney a couple times...He was drafted into the NBA...but the blemish was..it was the Chowderheads who drafted him...

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Actually there is Chris Boucher that is a 2-way player with the Warriors, and Khem Birch, who plays for Orlando. Joel Anthony, Samuel Dalembert and Bill Wennington are some names that quickly come to my mind.
    I knew about Wennington and Dalembert and completely forgot. Can't help but think increased exposure helps promote the game though. It's all good.

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied
    Actually there is Chris Boucher that is a 2-way player with the Warriors, and Khem Birch, who plays for Orlando. Joel Anthony, Samuel Dalembert and Bill Wennington are some names that quickly come to my mind.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    BONJOUR!!!
    -Jacques Armstrong

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RDS, Qubec's version of TSN, will broadcast Raptors' playoffs

https://www.rds.ca/basketball/nba/nb...-nba-1.6017148

https://www.rds.ca/basketball/nba/le...-rds-1.6017304