No announcement yet.

Game #77: Toronto Raptors 106 - Cleveland Cavaliers 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thing that pisses me off about this team whenever they play the Cavs is how soft they are defensively against LeBron. Fucking put him on the floor, foul him hard(not injured him), this guy gets so many easy layups and dunks against the Raptors because of their soft D.

The only Raptor that i remember that actually had the balls to foul LeBron hard was Biz in the Conference Finals a couple years ago. Biz did a TERRIFIC job on LeBron in that series.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It's like they're scared of him lol. What is LeBron gonna do if you foul him hard?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        It's like they're scared of him lol. What is LeBron gonna do if you foul him hard?

Comment

It's like they're scared of him lol. What is LeBron gonna do if you foul him hard?
          Lol exactly. He's the one guy that won't fight you, he cares about his image too much

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            Lol exactly. He's the one guy that won't fight you, he cares about his image too much

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
            He's not gonna do anything. That's why i don't understand why they kept giving him easy layups and dunks. Foul him hard.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Another thing that pisses me off about this team whenever they play the Cavs is how soft they are defensively against LeBron. Fucking put him on the floor, foul him hard(not injured him), this guy gets so many easy layups and dunks against the Raptors because of their soft D.

The only Raptor that i remember that actually had the balls to foul LeBron hard was Biz in the Conference Finals a couple years ago. Biz did a TERRIFIC job on LeBron in that series.
              I used to think this way, but the league has ensured that nobody fouls hard anymore. If you knock LeBron to the ground, there will be ejections, fines and suspensions that follow. Charles Oakley wouldn't be allowed to play in today's NBA.

Comment

He's not gonna do anything. That's why i don't understand why they kept giving him easy layups and dunks. Foul him hard.
                Hard foul on 275 lbs muscle man feels like a soft foul.

A real hard foul on 275 lbs LeBron = ejection.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Hard foul on 275 lbs muscle man feels like a soft foul.

A real hard foul on 275 lbs LeBron = ejection.
                  the most annoying thing is when they foul Lebron hard he throws a tantrum. When you foul him soft and he gets And 1 he flexes.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Another thing that pisses me off about this team whenever they play the Cavs is how soft they are defensively against LeBron. Fucking put him on the floor, foul him hard(not injured him), this guy gets so many easy layups and dunks against the Raptors because of their soft D.

Comment

• Refs are scared of LeBron too. Can't blame them either really. He's like a pop culture icon more than "athlete of the competition you're officiating"
                      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

Working...
                      X