Doris is even saying that Raptors are nervous

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Lol bebe baby

Leave a comment:

• MACK11
    replied
    Poeltl and Pascal are some of the worst defensive rebounding bigs I've ever seen.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Deems
    replied
    Where's PJ when you need him lol

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Deems wrote: View Post
    No one is holding each other accountable. Someone needs to do the yelling, because Casey and DeRozan ain't; and Lowry's play can't back up him yelling.
    When your only vets are Kyle Lowry and serge this is what happens

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Deems wrote: View Post
    No one is holding each other accountable. Someone needs to do the yelling, because Casey and DeRozan ain't; and Lowry's play can't back up him yelling.
    there's nobody out there who has a right to hold anybody accountable tbh

Leave a comment:

• Deems
    replied

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied
    This is always my concern about 3-point heavy offenses: slumps happen. Over the course of a season, it's still a great style of offense that's going to average out to high efficiency and a lot of wins. Over a small sample size (such as a stretch of clutch games or a single playoff series), there's more risk. But enough teams are playing a 3-heavy offense, every year the champion is likely going to be a 3-heavy team that doesn't hit a slump, so there's not really much you can do about it.

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Duong
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    this coach just doesn't know his team. He throws these lineups with no plan. Just throwing shit at the wall
    The win streak messed with them. They were winning some games they didn't deserve too and they got complacent with a format of play the starters, then phase in the bench with Lowry or Derozan and then all bench, Rinse and repeat and teams figure it out and Casey can't find adjustments that work.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Boston taking it to these soft ass bitches

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Even the crowd is nervous..could use them getting hype

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I need a hero

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    this coach just doesn't know his team. He throws these lineups with no plan. Just throwing shit at the wall

Leave a comment:

replied
    I know it's Kadeem Allen, but I don't like seeing back to back wide-open threes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X