No announcement yet.

Game #78: Toronto Raptors 96 - Boston Celtics 78

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game #78: Toronto Raptors - Chowderheaded Dickfaces | April 4th, 2018 | 8:00 PM EST

rocwell wrote: View Post
    Well... at least refs won't be biased in the game, right?
    Breaking news: Adam Silver has payed 2k to program the refs to rig the games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by A.I; Wed Apr 4, 2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      and Toronto selects

Who is the gm? Is their a coach? Wtf? Lol
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

and Toronto selects

I'm still blown away (and laughing hysterically) that there's actual media coverage for this stuff.

I can only imagine my parents' shock & horror if, as a young teenager, I told them of my aspirations of becoming a professional video game player.

"You plan on earn a living chasing mushrooms and hurdling goombas???"

Comment

Key is to be either really really good or be really funny and entertaining. Or you gotta be a hot girl
          It's a video game. It shouldn't be that hard. Give me a week to learn or study how to play NBA2K and i guarantee i can beat the best of the best. Those guys have no chance.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

https://twitter.com/raptorsgc?lang=en

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              It's a video game. It shouldn't be that hard. Give me a week to learn or study how to play NBA2K and i guarantee i can beat the best of the best. Those guys have no chance.

Comment

I think you'd be in for an awakening lol.

Comment

Hey who knows. Get the game and start playing on multiplayer.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I think you'd be in for an awakening lol.
                    We all have that one buddy who thinks this highly of themselves.

The best man at my wedding thinks he could make the Jays as a walk-on given 1 year of professional training/nutrition. He played 1 year of CIS baseball with Carlton 20 years ago. He's 39, lol.

Comment

Hey who knows. Get the game and start playing on multiplayer.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Actual footage of GLF when raptors give up 6 straight points

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          We all have that one buddy who thinks this highly of themselves.

The best man at my wedding thinks he could make the Jays as a walk-on given 1 year of professional training/nutrition. He played 1 year of CIS baseball with Carlton 20 years ago. He's 39, lol.
                          Pro sports and playing a video game are completely different.

I don't think i can crack the Jays lineup lol.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I could bunt better than half of last years Jays and steal more bases than Martin and Morales combined lol
                            I could drink more beer than Kawasaki and never had a bad man-bun like Donaldson....pretty proud of myself

Comment

lmao.

Could you also become a world renowned surgeon in a month? or maybe get a PhD in cosmology in a year?

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Actual footage of GLF when raptors give up 6 straight points
                                I think you can fit in a long list of names....including yours and mine... in that actual footage of X going crazy line....
                                Really Really funny stuff...
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X