Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Actual footage of GLF when raptors give up 6 straight points
    lmao man GLF has been pretty positive this year. but he has that reputation and lately cracks are beginning to show.

Also pretty sure my reputation isn't any better.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
      lmao.

Could you also become a world renowned surgeon in a month? or maybe get a PhD in cosmology in a year?
      It's a video game.man..Why are you comparing it to a surgeon?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        Pro sports and playing a video game are completely different.

I don't think i can crack the Jays lineup lol.
        Not different in terms of the amount of time and skill required to become one of the best players in the world.

Comment

It's a video game.man..Why are you comparing it to a surgeon?
          just because you don't respect what these people do doesn't mean they haven't put in thousands and thousands of hours to become the best in the world at it.

Comment

Video games, Surgeon, Basketball player, Astronaut. Doesn’t matter what you are or what you do, it takes a lot of time and effort to be good at what you do.

I’ve been playing 2k games since 2009, and I’m still not as good as the guys that got drafted. Of course I doubt i put in as many hours as them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm really surprised by some of the responses here lol. It's a video game. Give me a week to learn and i can beat any of thosw guys. I'll use the Warriors or Jordan's Bulls lol.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                I must say, if there's one game that's got me close to this level of rage, it's most definitely FIFA.

Comment

I'm really surprised by some of the responses here lol. It's a video game. Give me a week to learn and i can beat any of thosw guys. I'll use the Warriors or Jordan's Bulls lol.
                  Give you a week, and an all time all-star roster, and these guys would mop the floor with you with a team of 12 Bargnanis.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                    Give you a week, and an all time all-star roster, and these guys would mop the floor with you with a team of 12 Bargnanis.
                    Doubt it.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                      Video games, Surgeon, Basketball player, Astronaut. Doesn’t matter what you are or what you do, it takes a lot of time and effort to be good at what you do.

I’ve been playing 2k games since 2009, and I’m still not as good as the guys that got drafted. Of course I doubt i put in as many hours as them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Forget time and effort, only .0001% of the population is actually right at the top of their respective field, the odds are pretty good that you're not one of them.

But maybe you are!
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                        I feel like if we had a squad of 12 Bargnanis we'd have a chip by now. How do you gameplan for that?

HOW???????????????

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          I feel like if we had a squad of 12 Bargnanis we'd have a chip by now. How do you gameplan for that?

HOW???????????????
                          Pick and roll defence would be hilarious
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Liverpool fans just welcomed Man City bus for Champions League quarter-final game.

NBA would probably force MLSE to sell the team if we tried something like this.

Incredible. That shit is downright dystopian.

LET'S STORM THE CHOWDERBUS

Comment

You control a single player. Its not as easy as just picking those teams :-P

I gave up 2k this year as the game was frustrating with their microtransactions. And apparently the 2k league selection process was rigged. I'm pretty sure they knew who they wanted in the league from the start, although 72,000 people were invited to the combine.

Comment

So...to bring this back to the chowderheads...I'm not too concerned about last night. You don't want to mess with fate but I think a lot of people had it in the low-key part of their minds that a loss to Cleveland followed by a win against Boston would be the perfect mix. Maybe enough to not care about Lowry climbing the street poles in San Antonio. Now we just have to take care of part 2 and win tonight. Just so we don't think the world is against us, I was reading an article in a florida paper (now that the Heat just clinched a playoff spot). It was asking for the optimal opponent. I thought for sure it would be the Raps but no, it was the injury riddled C*tics. They thought a Toronto series would be tough but fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X