No announcement yet.

Game #78: Toronto Raptors 96 - Boston Celtics 78

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice win. Very nice win. Funny what some stakes can do for a team that's been coasting for a month.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Drake is a strange dude man.

He likes milfs

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        He likes milfs
        That makes 2 of us
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
          Toronto is gonna lose this game..watch and see.
          Say what?

Comment

• Only thing that could have been better would have been pizza

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
              Only thing that could have been better would have been pizza
              A LOT could have been better. Only thing that could have been worse was a loss

Comment

• Kind of bad news.... not that I want to make a big deal about 1st round opponent.... but Wizards and Bucks tied right now. Wizards next 4 games: Cavs, Celtics, Hawks, Magic. Bucks next 4 games: Nets, Knicks, Magic, 6ers.

Bucks gotta win at least those 3 games against tank teams. Unless the Wiz can also beat the Cavs or Celts, looks like we're likely to play Wizards in the 1st round. They always play us tough.

Not a big deal, but just looking at the standings now.

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
                  Kind of bad news.... not that I want to make a big deal about 1st round opponent.... but Wizards and Bucks tied right now. Wizards next 4 games: Cavs, Celtics, Hawks, Magic. Bucks next 4 games: Nets, Knicks, Magic, 6ers.

Bucks gotta win at least those 3 games against tank teams. Unless the Wiz can also beat the Cavs or Celts, looks like we're likely to play Wizards in the 1st round. They always play us tough.

Not a big deal, but just looking at the standings now.
                  We're gonna play the heat tho

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    We're gonna play the heat tho

Oh my bad. Didn't look at Miami's remaining schedule. Yea that looks more likely. Unless we cough up the last game of the season, or they somehow beat the Thunder, or something else happens. You're right.

Comment

Oh my bad. Didn't look at Miami's remaining schedule. Yea that looks more likely. Unless we cough up the last game of the season, or they somehow beat the Thunder, or something else happens. You're right.
                      Just an opinion..kinda what i think tho. They lose twice the other 2 lose once

Comment

• That was one of the best team efforts of the season - 11 of the 12 guys that played (CJ was the exception) made significant contributions.

Comment

• And tonight is a night for the homers and fan boys....where a scant 4 days ago it was open season for the I told you so’s.... Not only did the Raps slowly strangle the Chowderheads from the start of the 2nd quarter on... they also survived one of the more hated refs in Ed Malloy.

From being picked to rack up anywhere between 43 to 47 wins..and finish between 4 and 6 ..you’d kinda sorta have to say good job. And now..with 4 games left ..time to get ready for round 1.

Next up....the Pacers on Friday....
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Apr 4, 2018, 11:36 PM.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

The Heat could easily beat Chokelahoma .... Think the raps will be able to pick their opponent by winning or losing that last game of the season in Miami....
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Solid win. Much needed.

On a side note, holy crap were Devlin and Jack annoying tonight. Even Jack at one point said he was going crazy. I had to shut the game off cause I just couldn't listen to them anymore. Just call the damn game.

Comment

• "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X