• MACK11
    replied
    Raps cannot lose this one.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I'm getting superstitious boys and zainab. Lowry jersey is getting thrown on plus my other gear on the living room couch. Planned on saving being a dressed up grown man until playoffs but the boys need me tonight
    Time to brush off my JV jersey it seems

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    lol. This game thread is already legendary.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    I don't wanna make anybody uncomfortable and I can't speak for the players but...

I just got more comfortable

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    I don't wanna make anybody uncomfortable and I can't speak for the players but...

Leave a comment:

replied
    Mitch P wrote: View Post
    If Raps win this one we can go back to obsessing about playoff match ups and rotations and how much we fear Cleveland. If we lose it will bring on the "fire Casey" and "blow it all up" dialogue at least a few weeks early. Please win.
    Yeah, this game will determine how worried and stressed we get to be for the next week

Leave a comment:

• Mitch P
    replied
    If Raps win this one we can go back to obsessing about playoff match ups and rotations and how much we fear Cleveland. If we lose it will bring on the "fire Casey" and "blow it all up" dialogue at least a few weeks early. Please win.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I'm getting superstitious boys and zainab. Lowry jersey is getting thrown on plus my other gear on the living room couch. Planned on saving being a dressed up grown man until playoffs but the boys need me tonight

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Ready to get my heart broken

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Ready to get my heart broken

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Just pulled out of the beer store. Made sure to stay far far away from that Irish shit. Some good Canadian stuff tonight.

LETS GO RAP-TORS (clap clap clapclapclap)

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    So...to bring this back to the chowderheads...I'm not too concerned about last night. You don't want to mess with fate but I think a lot of people had it in the low-key part of their minds that a loss to Cleveland followed by a win against Boston would be the perfect mix. Maybe enough to not care about Lowry climbing the street poles in San Antonio. Now we just have to take care of part 2 and win tonight. Just so we don't think the world is against us, I was reading an article in a florida paper (now that the Heat just clinched a playoff spot). It was asking for the optimal opponent. I thought for sure it would be the Raps but no, it was the injury riddled C*tics. They thought a Toronto series would be tough but fun.

Leave a comment:

• rapfan10
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    I'm really surprised by some of the responses here lol. It's a video game. Give me a week to learn and i can beat any of thosw guys. I'll use the Warriors or Jordan's Bulls lol.
    You control a single player. Its not as easy as just picking those teams :-P

I gave up 2k this year as the game was frustrating with their microtransactions. And apparently the 2k league selection process was rigged. I'm pretty sure they knew who they wanted in the league from the start, although 72,000 people were invited to the combine.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Liverpool fans just welcomed Man City bus for Champions League quarter-final game.

NBA would probably force MLSE to sell the team if we tried something like this.

Incredible. That shit is downright dystopian.

LET'S STORM THE CHOWDERBUS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X