Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    I feel like if we had a squad of 12 Bargnanis we'd have a chip by now. How do you gameplan for that?

HOW???????????????
    Pick and roll defence would be hilarious

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Give you a week, and an all time all-star roster, and these guys would mop the floor with you with a team of 12 Bargnanis.
    I feel like if we had a squad of 12 Bargnanis we'd have a chip by now. How do you gameplan for that?

HOW???????????????

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    Video games, Surgeon, Basketball player, Astronaut. Doesn’t matter what you are or what you do, it takes a lot of time and effort to be good at what you do.

I’ve been playing 2k games since 2009, and I’m still not as good as the guys that got drafted. Of course I doubt i put in as many hours as them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Forget time and effort, only .0001% of the population is actually right at the top of their respective field, the odds are pretty good that you're not one of them.

But maybe you are!

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Give you a week, and an all time all-star roster, and these guys would mop the floor with you with a team of 12 Bargnanis.
    Doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    I'm really surprised by some of the responses here lol. It's a video game. Give me a week to learn and i can beat any of thosw guys. I'll use the Warriors or Jordan's Bulls lol.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    I must say, if there's one game that's got me close to this level of rage, it's most definitely FIFA.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I'm really surprised by some of the responses here lol. It's a video game. Give me a week to learn and i can beat any of thosw guys. I'll use the Warriors or Jordan's Bulls lol.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Video games, Surgeon, Basketball player, Astronaut. Doesn’t matter what you are or what you do, it takes a lot of time and effort to be good at what you do.

I’ve been playing 2k games since 2009, and I’m still not as good as the guys that got drafted. Of course I doubt i put in as many hours as them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    It's a video game.man..Why are you comparing it to a surgeon?
    just because you don't respect what these people do doesn't mean they haven't put in thousands and thousands of hours to become the best in the world at it.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Pro sports and playing a video game are completely different.

I don't think i can crack the Jays lineup lol.
    Not different in terms of the amount of time and skill required to become one of the best players in the world.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post
    lmao.

Could you also become a world renowned surgeon in a month? or maybe get a PhD in cosmology in a year?
    It's a video game.man..Why are you comparing it to a surgeon?

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Actual footage of GLF when raptors give up 6 straight points
    lmao man GLF has been pretty positive this year. but he has that reputation and lately cracks are beginning to show.

Also pretty sure my reputation isn't any better.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Actual footage of GLF when raptors give up 6 straight points
    I think you can fit in a long list of names....including yours and mine... in that actual footage of X going crazy line....
    Really Really funny stuff...

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    It's a video game. It shouldn't be that hard. Give me a week to learn or study how to play NBA2K and i guarantee i can beat the best of the best. Those guys have no chance.
    lmao.

Could you also become a world renowned surgeon in a month? or maybe get a PhD in cosmology in a year?

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I could bunt better than half of last years Jays and steal more bases than Martin and Morales combined lol
    I could drink more beer than Kawasaki and never had a bad man-bun like Donaldson....pretty proud of myself

Leave a comment:

Working...
X