Game #79: Toronto Raptors 92 - Indiana Pacers 73

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Dumbest thing i've read. They fuckin played the Pacers and the Celtics without Irving and bunch of rotation players. Can they play like this against the Cavs?
    The Pacers were fully healthy, won 6 of 7 (one of the hottest teams in the league), and we held them to their season low in points.

The Celtics were hurting, had STILL won 6 of their last 7 (one of the hottest teams in the league), and we held them to their season low in points.

You are right - they did not defend well in meaningless road games against the Cavs, though the second game was better outside of an insane stretch where Miles was guarding LBJ.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Hey remember when everyone was worried about the Raptors defence and then they held two teams that had won 6 of their last 7 games to their season lows in points in consecutive games?

— Daniel Hackett (@dhackett1565) April 7, 2018

TRex wrote: View Post
      Dumbest thing i've read. They fuckin played the Pacers and the Celtics without Irving and bunch of rotation players. Can they play like this against the Cavs?
      Yes, they can. Like when we blew them up by 34 with Lebron, and when we blew out the Celtics twice, with AND without Kyrie. On the other hand, your team, the Chicago Bulls, cannot.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

#NeverForget

Comment

• Raptors are 7-0 at home this season against the Celtics, Cavs, Sixers and Pacers, and won those 7 games by 146 points.

I think that matters.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                100% agree with this. Beating a bad team like the Pacers and a team missing half of their roster like the Celtics is one thing. But can they do this against the LeBron's?

Based from what i saw the last 2 weeks? the answer is no.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                  100% agree with this. Beating a bad team like the Pacers and a team missing half of their roster like the Celtics is one thing. But can they do this against the LeBron's?

The Pacers really are not a bad team. They're really good. They beat the Warriors twice in the last two weeks, and had won 6 of 7 coming into tonight.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    The Pacers really are not a bad team. They're really good. They beat the Warriors twice in the last two weeks, and had won 6 of 7 coming into tonight.
                    Lol. No they're not. Did Curry even play in either games? Durant? Green? Thomppson?

Comment

People here get so easily fooled.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Great game and it was awesome to clinch #1 with a W at home rather than a Celtics loss.

Comment

• Pacers are a top 5 team in the East and have a top 10 offense in the league. Won 6 of their last 7 (and just beat a KD-led Warriors team by 20 points) but all of a sudden they're a bad team......

Lol some of you guys are something else

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post
                            Lol. No they're not. Did Curry even play in either games? Durant? Green? Thomppson?
                            You guys should get together and your two glasses half empty would be full .....

Comment

Yep, last night when they beat the warriors by 20, GSW had Durant, Thompson and Green. Durant lead the team in points and assists, Klay Thompson lead in rebounds. But you're right, they were short of 1 out of their 4 all-stars (Curry).

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
                                Yep, last night when they beat the warriors by 20, GSW had Durant, Thompson and Green. Durant lead the team in points and assists, Klay Thompson lead in rebounds. But you're right, they were short of 1 out of their 4 all-stars (Curry).
                                Their best player.

Comment

Working...
                                X