X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meductic
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    It's all over the news since last night. Go to any newspaper website, Globe, Star, Sun, Post.
    Or Google Humboldt Broncos
    I travelled to Humboldt with our local team for the RBC a few years back. Nice people. Friendly, warm, helpful. One would like to think that all of small town Canada was like that. Great hockey town. Feel for them...

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    Wait what happened? I didn't hear about this
    It's all over the news since last night. Go to any newspaper website, Globe, Star, Sun, Post.
    Or Google Humboldt Broncos

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Id just like people to know that Indianna won the season series against the cavs and sixers

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    And swept the Warriors.

Leave a comment:

• Sonny
    replied
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Id just like people to know that Indianna won the season series against the cavs and sixers

And i'd like you to know that the Raptors swept the season series against the Wizards back in 2015.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Good lord. 14 individuals have passed away due to the crash involving the junior hockey team, the Humbolt Broncos. 3 more still in critical condition and others are injured.

Just a terrible, unimaginable tragedy. Thoughts and prayers to those involved and to their families.
    Wait what happened? I didn't hear about this

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Good lord. 14 individuals have passed away due to the crash involving the junior hockey team, the Humbolt Broncos. 3 more still in critical condition and others are injured.

Just a terrible, unimaginable tragedy. Thoughts and prayers to those involved and to their families.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Of note in Dwayne Casey's post-game presser - doesn't sound like any of the Raptors are going to be rested the last three games
    Unless you're up by 20 in the 4Q

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    14 fatalities 😢

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    That was some awesome defense tonight. You could see the overall effort by the guys too. Ibaka was on fire.. he was the only offensive spark plug we needed. Hope he's bringing that to the playoffs. We'll need it.

Indiana is a great team this year. On paper you wouldn't think so, but they have beaten a lot of good teams. I wasn't so impressed by the defensive effort against Boston. They had a lot of open looks and missed. Indiana had a few as well.. but their rhythm was shattered by our great first half defense.

These last two games were statement games though. You come into our house and you're going to have a very difficult time.

57 wins.. #1 seed in the East. Un-fucking believable.

Hat tip to all those long suffering Raptor fans that have watched this miserable franchise from day 1. You deserve this more than anyone.

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Because if the NBA Finals end up being Toronto & Golden State - home court goes to the team with the better regular season record
    Man it's too bad we lost that game to them in January. If we'd split the season series I think we'd have the next tie breaker (assuming we end up with the same record), which is conference record.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    What’s the point of all this???

Lol
    Because if the NBA Finals end up being Toronto & Golden State - home court goes to the team with the better regular season record

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    We are once again tied with Golden State.

Warriors remaining schedule: Pelicans at home tomorrow, Suns on the road the next night, Jazz on the road two days later

Raptors remaining schedule: Magic at home on Sunday, Pistons on the road the next night, Heat on the road two days later
    What’s the point of all this???

Lol

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Sonny wrote: View Post
    100% agree with this. Beating a bad team like the Pacers and a team missing half of their roster like the Celtics is one thing. But can they do this against the LeBron's?

Based from what i saw the last 2 weeks? the answer is no.
    LOL. Well, I guess there’s no pleasing some people. How dominant a defensive performance would have been impressive tonight? Not letting them score any points at all? However you want to slice it, holding two teams to their season low in points in consecutive games is a very good sign defensively. Especially when those teams are burning hot even with their handicaps of missing players (or, in Indiana’s case, no missing players...).

What you saw the last two weeks was two narrow losses to Cleveland on their home court that could easily have been wins if the Raptors hit their open shots (or the Cavs miss their usual proportion of open shots). The Cavs are hot right now - they’ve won 10 of their last 11, and the 112 we gave up last time out isn’t that much by their recent standards - they’ve scored more than that in 7 of those 11 games.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Not as bad as your lame ass gifs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X