No announcement yet.

Game #80: Toronto Raptors 112 - Orlando Magic 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This. No clue what Devlin and all the Sportsnet guys were talking about last night. Eastern Conference Champions? smfh.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

6:00 on Masters Sunday is a stupid starting time - that will be just as the golf tournament is coming to its conclusion. Why not start at 7:30 or so, or have a noonish start?

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        This. No clue what Devlin and all the Sportsnet guys were talking about last night. Eastern Conference Champions? smfh.

Fake News!!

Comment

You're a very angry person.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
            You're a very angry person.
            Nah dude, he's just being real
            OG is our king

Comment

It's going to be hilarious if they put a banner 'Eastern Conference Champion 2018' after this season lol. You never know this franchise has decided to put a division champion banner up in the rafters.

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post
                It's going to be hilarious if they put a banner 'Eastern Conference Champion 2018' after this season lol. You never know this franchise has decided to put a division champion banner up in the rafters.
                Lots of teams put up division banners though. Some teams that have too many might just use one banner and place the seasons they won their division in that one banner (like San Antonio for example). Do a quick image google search and you'll see. Chicago does it for example, and they've won the championship 6 times.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                  Nah dude, he's just being real
                  I'm not angry at all. I just hate dummies and gifs that absolutely makes no sense(seen a lot of those lately). It's just messing up the forum. I'm just being honest sorry.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Gifs can be funny at times. Rocwell is pretty good when it comes to gifs. The others, i'm not sure.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                      Norm and Miles have basically been the exact same for a few games, and it's terrifying
                      Yeah.. Norm's been bad all year.. I'm expecting him to be bad. If he puts up a decent performance I'm shocked.. kind of like how I feel about Nogueira.

CJ is the only guy I'm worried about. Hope the next three games get him out of his funk.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I'm not angry at all. I just hate dummies and gifs that absolutely makes no sense(seen a lot of those lately). It's just messing up the forum. I'm just being honest sorry.

(p.s. when you say "gifs that absolutely makes no sense"
                          ... it makes you sound like a dummy. And I know you hate those.)

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Yeah.. Norm's been bad all year.. I'm expecting him to be bad. If he puts up a decent performance I'm shocked.. kind of like how I feel about Nogueira.

CJ is the only guy I'm worried about. Hope the next three games get him out of his funk.
                            One thing that was cringeworthy with CJ was when he tried to put the ball on the floor during his slump, it was easily stripped/blocked by the defender. I think I had panic flashbacks in middle school with me tossing a hail Mary in traffic and hoping it too will go in.

Comment

Just curious by messing up the forum do you mean it’s literally impacting the functionality of it? Or it’s messing the quality of it

Comment

Pelicans beat the Warriors and Rockets lose to the Thunder.....no team looks unbeatable this year

Comment

Working...
                                X