No announcement yet.

Game #80: Toronto Raptors 112 - Orlando Magic 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptors 905 win second straight Eastern Conference title. The quite the accomplishment with the players they graduated to the big club this season. And they didn't have Bruno

Comment

Warriors just release Omri Casspi. Cant sign with a playoff team cause it past March 1st. Would have been a great pick for this team.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Warriors just release Omri Casspi. Cant sign with a playoff team cause it past March 1st. Would have been a great pick for this team.

That’s cold man, a vet that takes less money to chase a ring and has never been to playoffs. Hopefully they get no cheap ring chasers next year.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
          That’s cold man, a vet that takes less money to chase a ring and has never been to playoffs. Hopefully they get no cheap ring chasers next year.
          If they win he still entitled to a ring. Your right though it sucks for him.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Heard the same self-confidence complaints with Casspi earlier this season we had with PPat last season. Too often passing up open looks. He may have been a decent pickup, but most probably not.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
              Just curious by messing up the forum do you mean it’s literally impacting the functionality of it? Or it’s messing the quality of it

Comment

No mention of the Humboldt Broncos crash anywhere on this site. We in the Edmonton area are devastated. There are so many connections in the hockey community. My daughter knew personally several of the dead and injured. I really appreciate that pro teams even in the US are honouring the Broncos. Any of us who have played on teams or coached groups of kids understands that it becomes a family and this was a family destroyed in a few seconds. Let's all relish today's game and all of the games because one never knows what lies ahead.

Comment

Hey Mitch. We had a bit of a conversation happening about it at the end of the last game thread.

So very sorry for your daughter’s loss. This touches so many people throughout our country.. so shocking.
                  Just a terrible tragedy.

Comment

Looks like more rest is on the way as well for the Raptors. Casey valuing rest over 60 wins. That's good.. his priorities are in check.

Comment

For sure. Similar to an Ilyasova - a SF/PF that can shoot the 3. That's really important these days.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Looks like more rest is on the way as well for the Raptors. Casey valuing rest over 60 wins. That's good.. his priorities are in check.
                        That aged well

Comment

Derozan slightly tweaked his ankle on a dunk attempt last game. Not sure if he’s feeling the effects of that at all but either way, I’d say it’s a good idea to take the night off.

Be nice if we can still get the W.
                          GO BENCH MOB.

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
                            No mention of the Humboldt Broncos crash anywhere on this site. We in the Edmonton area are devastated. There are so many connections in the hockey community. My daughter knew personally several of the dead and injured. I really appreciate that pro teams even in the US are honouring the Broncos. Any of us who have played on teams or coached groups of kids understands that it becomes a family and this was a family destroyed in a few seconds. Let's all relish today's game and all of the games because one never knows what lies ahead.
                            Well said Mitch. My home town is about an hour away from Humboldt and this really hit home. Absolutely tragic stuff. Hasn't left my mind for long over the last couple days.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Comment

Can't wait for the Lowry-Norm-OG-Ibaka-Bebe starting lineup
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X