Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #81: Toronto Raptors 108 - Detroit Pistons 98

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1 more win and goldblum gets to open up the playoffs at the ACC
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • Two important reasons for a win against Miami. Home court against Golden State (who I think will beat Houston) and a wicked Goldblum thread to ensure a Game One victory.

      Comment


      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
        1 more win and goldblum gets to open up the playoffs at the ACC
        I can jump on that bandwagon.

        Comment


        • Mitch P wrote: View Post
          Two important reasons for a win against Miami. Home court against Golden State (who I think will beat Houston) and a wicked Goldblum thread to ensure a Game One victory.
          ...and 60 wins. Secondary to reasons you gave, but still
          2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

          Comment


          • I wasn't giving a rats hairy behind about 60 wins but now I want it. If we don't get it, I want it to be because we rested everyone to show we didn't give a crap about meaningless milestones not because we fell short with a full effort

            Comment


            • "Valanciunas with 25 points already, didn’t play at all in the fourth, but he’d done plenty already. He finished 11 of 13 from the field and made his only attempt from beyond the arc."

              Now where have we seen that before? Oh yeah, every game ....

              Comment


              • Detroit coach Stan Van Gundy shared his thoughts on Toronto’s chances in the East.

                "I’ve said for a long time, I think they’re the best team in the East, and the team to beat," Van Gundy said. "So, we’ll see what happens, but that’s a really, really good team."

                Comment


                • What happened in that first/second quarter? How did Detroit get off to such a huge lead? I turned my head away for about 10 minutes and Detroit was kicking our asses. Good thing we fought back. Losing to Detroit would have been sad.

                  I see from the box score that CJ had another bad night (1/7). Glad he's getting these bad shooting nights out of his way in meaningless games. Need him to be a marksman in the playoffs.

                  Comment


                  • planetmars wrote: View Post
                    What happened in that first/second quarter? How did Detroit get off to such a huge lead? I turned my head away for about 10 minutes and Detroit was kicking our asses. Good thing we fought back. Losing to Detroit would have been sad.

                    I see from the box score that CJ had another bad night (1/7). Glad he's getting these bad shooting nights out of his way in meaningless games. Need him to be a marksman in the playoffs.
                    The bench was a disaster. With FVV and Siakam missing, they went small with Brown and Norm. Weird night for the bench. Brown was pretty rough most of the night, but managed to be invisible enough when playing a few minutes with the starters, and was a good PG for a few minutes to start the 4th where the Raps built their lead out, then regressed hard and was doing stuff like dribbling the ball off his foot to turn it over or fouling jump shooters, and the Pistons got right back into it.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

                    Comment


                    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      1 more win and goldblum gets to open up the playoffs at the ACC
                      I wonder if he’s saving hilarious Jeff gold Blum gifs for the playoffs.

                      Comment


                      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        1 more win and goldblum gets to open up the playoffs at the ACC
                        Nah. Gotta save Goldblum for when really need him. You know, like that first loss vs Lebron and everybody around here is on the ledge, or already jumped off.

                        Comment


                        • golden wrote: View Post
                          Nah. Gotta save Goldblum for when really need him. You know, like that first loss vs Lebron and everybody around here is on the ledge, or already jumped off.
                          We ain't switching game thread starters after a win, man. Not a chance.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

                          Comment


                          • DanH wrote: View Post
                            We ain't switching game thread starters after a win, man. Not a chance.
                            Uh.... ok Dwane. Go ahead and stick to your Pound the Rock ways. #CultureReset

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X