Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    First pass through the boogeyman.
    Nope. First, line up all yer ducks.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Why apologize I think we'd all agree

What can Brown do for you?
      Because there are a few people who think that the Raps would be okay next season if they would lose FVV or trade Delon and Brown can slide in as the 3. Its a big drop off.

Comment

Because there are a few people who think that the Raps would be okay next season if they would lose FVV or trade Delon and Brown can slide in as the 3. Its a big drop off.
        Who are these people?

I would like a word with them

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          When you have guys like Siakam and Powell and Brown and Miles(who is struggling) shooting a bunch of 3's, you're going to struggle. It's not rocket science.
          Exactly. Other than Miles all the wrong people were taking the 3's. That would be fred and delon taking a lot of those 3's usually and both of them are much better 3 point shooters than Brown and Powell. But our lack of 3 point shooting ability is a bit of a worry the further we get into the playoffs. Against Cleveland shooting the 3 badly won't cut it with Love hitting 3's the way he does.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Exactly. Other than Miles all the wrong people were taking the 3's. That would be fred and delon taking a lot of those 3's usually and both of them are much better 3 point shooters than Brown and Powell. But our lack of 3 point shooting ability is a bit of a worry the further we get into the playoffs. Against Cleveland shooting the 3 badly won't cut it with Love hitting 3's the way he does.
            They shoot a lot of 3's but they have 1-2 good 3pt shooters. And one of the good ones(Miles) is struggling.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Who are these people?

I would like a word with them

Lol i forgot who said that but he thinks replacing what Fred brings is easy. Yes there are a few other good back ups in the league but fred brings a lot of things that don't show up on the stat sheet. Whoever we brought in to replace him might not bring those things. Just replicating numbers doesn't always mean that player is just as good. Fred is tough, is the leader of the bench mob, gives you all the intangibles on defence that you don't even notice such as how good he is at doubling and still recovering to his man, and he's a decent playmaker. He also has a high bball IQ and plays like a veteran, NEVER gets rattled even when things aren't going well. He also has extreme confidence in himself. You can just replace that with any back up point guard.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Yeah those people are wrong

Fred is a must keep, fuck the "budget"
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

They shoot a lot of 3's but they have 1-2 good 3pt shooters. And one of the good ones(Miles) is struggling.
                  Exactly, and Miles is not reliable. He's too much of a streaky shooter. Fred and Lowry are our only consistent 3 point shooters and even lowry has his streaky ways as well.

Comment

*5th in the league in 3pt makes buddy

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      *5th in the league in 3pt makes buddy

Yea because we take so many, but I believe we are at the bottom half of the league in percentage. Maybe lower middle but still

Comment

Exactly, and Miles is not reliable. He's too much of a streaky shooter. Fred and Lowry are our only consistent 3 point shooters and even lowry has his streaky ways as well.
                        Miles will be our T-Ross in the playoffs unfortunately.

Comment

• Comment

Yea because we take so many, but I believe we are at the bottom half of the league in percentage. Maybe lower middle but still
                            Gotta take em to make em. 80.5 games in the experiment looks successful
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yeah 18th. But the difference between us and Houston is less than 0.5% (who is 13th).

Comment

Tied for 17th, and by my count 12th among playoff teams
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X