Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny
    replied
    Is Derozan programmed to pass the ball in the 1st and and chuck everything in the 4th? what the hell is wrong with this guy?

He needs to be more aggressive out there - from 1st to 4th.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Your all bark but no bite mantra for 82 games may hasten your fate next week bruh lol
    I call it rooting for your team. If this ship sinks, I'm going under.

Guys like you angels of death shouldn't be allowed to enjoy the good times

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Mitch P wrote: View Post
    Just home from a late meeting and watched it PVRed. I haven't read any of the I'm sure frustrated comments above. I have only a few. Fuck CJ Miles. If we had an Ellington instead of a Miles....probably on a similar contract, we'd kick Cleveland's ass. Miles or the unfounded belief that he is a "shooter" will probably cost us games or a series. The announcers love to talk about how "hard" Miami plays. They actually play dirty. Kelly Olynyk is perfect for them. They beat us up and I'm sure will match the Celtics blow for blow. If they win I hope they beat the crap out of Philly before we get them in the eastern final.
    Toronto is where the shooters have career lows. This is a pattern at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Mitch P
    replied
    Just home from a late meeting and watched it PVRed. I haven't read any of the I'm sure frustrated comments above. I have only a few. Fuck CJ Miles. If we had an Ellington instead of a Miles....probably on a similar contract, we'd kick Cleveland's ass. Miles or the unfounded belief that he is a "shooter" will probably cost us games or a series. The announcers love to talk about how "hard" Miami plays. They actually play dirty. Kelly Olynyk is perfect for them. They beat us up and I'm sure will match the Celtics blow for blow. If they win I hope they beat the crap out of Philly before we get them in the eastern final.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Sooo the Wizards.

Anyone wanna still discuss how hard Cleveland is going to be.

I have the Wiz in 6 right now.
    Good for you.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    So that was kind of a crappy night.

- Didn't get to 60 wins.
    - Lost to Miami in the clutch.
    - Fred is hurt.
    - Serge got hurt (but seems fine).
    - DD didn't play well
    - Washington lost to Orlando ffs
    - Milwaukee got creamed by Philly but since Washington lost too, we won't face them.
    - Cleveland loses to NY
    - Philly creams Milwaukee.

So we have to go through Washington, most likely Cleveland and then probably Philly to get to the Finals. Talk about a tough road.

So we got swept by the Wiz three years ago.. and swept by the Cavs last year.

If we some how get to the finals, this will really be one hell of a season.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    if we gonna have one of those early sunday or saturday games we losing game 1.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Gonna bet on Wiz tbh.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Thank god i'm not playing ...

Should be a good series... Raps in 5 or 6.

Lots of room up here in business class on the raps express... hop on before they win game one and it gets super crowded again...
    Nah, it's easier to be the cynical pessimist. If they win, you get to say how pleasantly surprised you are and, if they lose, you get to say I told you so. It's win-win.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Your all bark but no bite mantra for 82 games may hasten your fate next week bruh lol
    Thank god i'm not playing ...

Should be a good series... Raps in 5 or 6.

Lots of room up here in business class on the raps express... hop on before they win game one and it gets super crowded again...
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Apr 11, 2018, 11:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    They had Ellington, we had CJ. That's it. We win by one instead of letting it go to OT and everyone is celebrating 60 wins instead of doing the ominous playoff predictions. Same old. Imo, like Fred said, I'm not so worried about the offence anymore, bigger question is, can they buckle down on the defence when it matters (especially in the perimeter)? Wizs will be a good test for that.

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied
    Good run Goldblum, sorry it had to end like this.

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post

it's not a good life for heart health. sitting on planes all the time, sitting at the games, lots of eating out, etc.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    It's just tough to trust this team specially the way DeRozan is playin. No clue what he's doin out there.

DD usually average 8-10 ft's a game. Bet you its way down the last 2 months.
    No more boys game as real men will have to show their worth or be shamed again

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    And his D is horrendous too. He made Winslow tonight looked like the 2nd coming of T-Mac.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X