Game #82: Toronto Raptors 109 - Miami Heat 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    So many instances in the game like a rerun of so many playoff fails starring both Derozan and Lowry.
    It's just tough to trust this team specially the way DeRozan is playin. No clue what he's doin out there.

DD usually average 8-10 ft's a game. Bet you its way down the last 2 months.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• And his D is horrendous too. He made Winslow tonight looked like the 2nd coming of T-Mac.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        It's just tough to trust this team specially the way DeRozan is playin. No clue what he's doin out there.

DD usually average 8-10 ft's a game. Bet you its way down the last 2 months.
        No more boys game as real men will have to show their worth or be shamed again

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

it's not a good life for heart health. sitting on planes all the time, sitting at the games, lots of eating out, etc.

Comment

• Good run Goldblum, sorry it had to end like this.

Comment

• They had Ellington, we had CJ. That's it. We win by one instead of letting it go to OT and everyone is celebrating 60 wins instead of doing the ominous playoff predictions. Same old. Imo, like Fred said, I'm not so worried about the offence anymore, bigger question is, can they buckle down on the defence when it matters (especially in the perimeter)? Wizs will be a good test for that.

Comment

Your all bark but no bite mantra for 82 games may hasten your fate next week bruh lol
                Thank god i'm not playing ...

Should be a good series... Raps in 5 or 6.

Lots of room up here in business class on the raps express... hop on before they win game one and it gets super crowded again...
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Apr 11, 2018, 11:41 PM.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  Thank god i'm not playing ...

Should be a good series... Raps in 5 or 6.

Lots of room up here in business class on the raps express... hop on before they win game one and it gets super crowded again...
                  Nah, it's easier to be the cynical pessimist. If they win, you get to say how pleasantly surprised you are and, if they lose, you get to say I told you so. It's win-win.

Comment

• Gonna bet on Wiz tbh.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• if we gonna have one of those early sunday or saturday games we losing game 1.

Comment

• So that was kind of a crappy night.

- Didn't get to 60 wins.
                        - Lost to Miami in the clutch.
                        - Fred is hurt.
                        - Serge got hurt (but seems fine).
                        - DD didn't play well
                        - Washington lost to Orlando ffs
                        - Milwaukee got creamed by Philly but since Washington lost too, we won't face them.
                        - Cleveland loses to NY
                        - Philly creams Milwaukee.

So we have to go through Washington, most likely Cleveland and then probably Philly to get to the Finals. Talk about a tough road.

So we got swept by the Wiz three years ago.. and swept by the Cavs last year.

If we some how get to the finals, this will really be one hell of a season.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          Sooo the Wizards.

Anyone wanna still discuss how hard Cleveland is going to be.

I have the Wiz in 6 right now.
                          Good for you.

Comment

• Just home from a late meeting and watched it PVRed. I haven't read any of the I'm sure frustrated comments above. I have only a few. Fuck CJ Miles. If we had an Ellington instead of a Miles....probably on a similar contract, we'd kick Cleveland's ass. Miles or the unfounded belief that he is a "shooter" will probably cost us games or a series. The announcers love to talk about how "hard" Miami plays. They actually play dirty. Kelly Olynyk is perfect for them. They beat us up and I'm sure will match the Celtics blow for blow. If they win I hope they beat the crap out of Philly before we get them in the eastern final.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                              Just home from a late meeting and watched it PVRed. I haven't read any of the I'm sure frustrated comments above. I have only a few. Fuck CJ Miles. If we had an Ellington instead of a Miles....probably on a similar contract, we'd kick Cleveland's ass. Miles or the unfounded belief that he is a "shooter" will probably cost us games or a series. The announcers love to talk about how "hard" Miami plays. They actually play dirty. Kelly Olynyk is perfect for them. They beat us up and I'm sure will match the Celtics blow for blow. If they win I hope they beat the crap out of Philly before we get them in the eastern final.
                              Toronto is where the shooters have career lows. This is a pattern at this point.

Comment

Your all bark but no bite mantra for 82 games may hasten your fate next week bruh lol
                                I call it rooting for your team. If this ship sinks, I'm going under.

Guys like you angels of death shouldn't be allowed to enjoy the good times
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X