No announcement yet.

Game #82: Toronto Raptors 109 - Miami Heat 116

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Derozan programmed to pass the ball in the 1st and and chuck everything in the 4th? what the hell is wrong with this guy?

He needs to be more aggressive out there - from 1st to 4th.

Comment

• If DeRozan play like the way he's been playing the past 2 months...timid, passive, whatever you want to call it. They're going to lose to the Wiz.

If the old aggressive DeRozan shows up, then they should wrap this series up in 5-6 games.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So has a Coach of the Year ever been fired before the next season began?

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
          So has a Coach of the Year ever been fired before the next season began?
          Yes... George Karl comes to mind

still to early for this though lol

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
            So has a Coach of the Year ever been fired before the next season began?
            George Karl...by Masai
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              If DeRozan play like the way he's been playing the past 2 months...timid, passive, whatever you want to call it. They're going to lose to the Wiz.

If the old aggressive DeRozan shows up, then they should wrap this series up in 5-6 games.
              You mean this timid, passive, whatever you want to call it guy... from a couple weeks ago ?

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Probably his last good game.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mitch P wrote:
                  Fuck CJ Miles. If we had an Ellington instead of a Miles....probably on a similar contract, we'd kick Cleveland's ass.
                  MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Toronto is where the shooters have career lows. This is a pattern at this point.
                  I mean CJ is 36.1% career 3 point shooter (37.8% in the five years prior to Toronto) and 36.5% this year.

A career journeyman averaging 21 minutes a game was never going to be the difference between us defeating Cleveland or not, and to think otherwise is to have unrealistic expectations about role players.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    You mean this timid, passive, whatever you want to call it guy... from a couple weeks ago ?

A quote from another great Jeff, not Goldblum.

Comment

• Wizards in 6.

I just don't trust this team. They are barely above .500 against .500+ teams.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Probably his last good game.
                        most definitely not his last....
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• I had no idea Jeff Bridges was a Raptors fan, as that quote describes a great many of us.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                            Wizards in 6.

I just don't trust this team. They are barely above .500 against .500+ teams.
                            And the Wizards, who you seem to trust, are no better against such teams. Strange how that works

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              why casey didn't even try JV in the 4th quarter is beyond me (i mean, aside from the fact that it's Casey) given how the bench was handing miami offensive boards and couldn't get any offence going.

oh well
                              Over and over again. Casey has no idea how to use JV when he's rolling.....or he hates him for some reason. I have a lot of respect for Jonas lot losing it on him publicly and being a good soldier for this team.

And yes, it's too early to say but I'll say it anyways. If they somehow bow out in the 1st round, it's time to remove Casey and give Stackhouse a run before he's hired elsewhere.

Go Raps. Whip those Wiz....
                              Last edited by G__Deane; Thu Apr 12, 2018, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Apart from losing to a 25-win Magic team on Wednesday, the Wizards enter the post-season with just three wins in their last twelve games.

Toronto and Washington split their season series 2-2, each splitting a win each at home and on the road.

If you're wringing your hand over having to face the Wiz, you would have been doing the same for Miami (Spoelstra vs Casey, they play us hard!) or the Bucks (the Greek Freak is too good, NBA would be biased!) and shouldn't have bothered rooting for the Raps to even be in the playoffs since everyone is a tough matchup

Fans confidence roller coaster is so unbelievably low after every loss. Look, the Raps are likely to lose a series at some point this post season, maybe even the 1st round although I doubt it and hope not.

But have faith, support your team and forget about the past for at least a few games. Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X