X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    There's that (which I agree with) and then there's the bad karma of switching thread starters after a win. I ain't risking it, not with our game 1 history.

For anyone who likes silly stuff like game thread mojo, I'm going to put up a season long game thread standings thread after our Wednesday game so we can choose a playoff rotation. But I do want (and expect) Goldblum to take the decision out of our hands for game 1 at least.
    I'm gonna celebrate like there's no tomorrow if we win game 1

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    There's that (which I agree with) and then there's the bad karma of switching thread starters after a win. I ain't risking it, not with our game 1 history.

For anyone who likes silly stuff like game thread mojo, I'm going to put up a season long game thread standings thread after our Wednesday game so we can choose a playoff rotation. But I do want (and expect) Goldblum to take the decision out of our hands for game 1 at least.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Yeah he made a late push. How can you turn a guy away who wins us 5 straight when the team was on shaky ground, and brings such energy off the bench?

Leave a comment:

• meductic
    replied
    Best GIFs ever!

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Goldblum going for the game 1 start in the playoffs here, we dare not break a winning streak.
    Yeah he made a late push. How can you turn a guy away who wins us 5 straight when the team was on shaky ground, and brings such energy off the bench?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Offseason is around the corner

OFF season? Dog it's PLAYOFF TIMEEEEE

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Toronto wins this they get to 60 and home court against GSW if they face each other in the finals. Miami wins this they can't get worse than 7th seed. So something's on the line.

Miami has been struggling of late. They were going toe to toe with OKC last night but then just shit the bed at the end of the game. Miami has to play hard nosed defense all game to have a chance.. and not sure if they'd be up to that for a fairly meaningless game.

I mean they could play hard to avoid us in the first round but if Washington loses any of their next two games they won't be playing us anyway.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I've said for the last week that I couldn't care less about 60 wins but unless you're sitting everybody, you want to head into the post season on a W sooooooooo .....let's go 60!

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Detroit coach Stan Van Gundy shared his thoughts on Toronto’s chances in the East.

"I’ve said for a long time, I think they’re the best team in the East, and the team to beat," Van Gundy said. "So, we’ll see what happens, but that’s a really, really good team."

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Goldblum going for the game 1 start in the playoffs here, we dare not break a winning streak.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Offseason is around the corner

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    One for the ages.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Game 82 god damn

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    This is the greatest game thread I've ever seen. Goldblum you spared no expense.

I'm laughing and so disturbed right now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X