Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    Hes a rookie. He gets a pass to be honest.
    Not a rookie.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• I like Utah, but Houston kicking the shit out of them is giving me some nice schadenfreude
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            I've always said he is a good coach, so that arguement isn't with me
            He's not just a good coach. He's the best right now, even over Popovich. He's missing his 2 best players and they are still looking amazing in high pressure playoff games.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Don't think the Pels win the series, but they definitely have something with Jrue, Rondo, Mirotic and Davis. I think they just need to find themselves a better small forward and shore up that bench and they could contend for the title.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                Don't think the Pels win the series, but they definitely have something with Jrue, Rondo, Mirotic and Davis. I think they just need to find themselves a better small forward and shore up that bench and they could contend for the title.
                Playoff Rondo is apparently a real thing. Thought he was finished 2 seasons ago.

Comment

• Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    They need a much better group of wings than they have.

This configuration is much better than Davis-Cousins though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      They need a much better group of wings than they have.

This configuration is much better than Davis-Cousins though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                      If they surround Davis-Cousins with smart wing players, that would be the best configuration.

You forget Cousins is a big reason they were in playoff contention in the first place.

Comment

• S&T Cousins for Beals. That's a win-win for both teams I would imagine.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                          If they surround Davis-Cousins with smart wing players, that would be the best configuration.

You forget Cousins is a big reason they were in playoff contention in the first place.
                          No, I remember that they played better basketball, and at a higher winning %, with Cousins out. Cousins forced them to play too slow, worsened their D, and forced Davis to play 2nd fiddle instead of being the team's focal point.

They are a better team without Cousins. They need a serious upgrade at SF, and a much better bench.

Comment

• Crazy finish to regulation in that Philly game.

Comment

• Bellinelli saved Redick
                              OG is our king

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

lol wtf!

Man the Celtics coach would have taken Casey to school in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X