X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    Again that wasn't my original point. I said if you take out kd from this exact same gsw team they don't make it to the finals. Not deep enough.
    BUT that's not what we're saying. We're saying that warriors would still be winning titles if he didn't sign there. Which means more players would be there. It's you moving the goal posts not us

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    They don't have good depth players anymore because they have KD. They can't afford those guys.

If KD did not joined the Warriors, the Warriors would still have Barnes and for sure would add more good depth players.

Curry + Thompson + Green + good depth players like they had back in 2015 and 2016 > Rockets, Spurs, OKC.
    Again that wasn't my original point. I said if you take out kd from this exact same gsw team they don't make it to the finals. Not deep enough.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    that Warriors team also had Barnes, Speights, Ezeli, Barbosa
    Also, the players like Iggy and Livington were 2-3 years younger

This Warriors team is not close to being as deep, you take KD and Iggy becomes a starter. You literally no serviceable player on the bench and a deep hole on the Center position.

This team gets slapped by Houston, OKC (Assuiming KD is back on it], and a heathly Spurs
    They don't have good depth players anymore because they have KD. They can't afford those guys.

If KD did not joined the Warriors, the Warriors would still have Barnes and for sure would add more good depth players.

Curry + Thompson + Green + good depth players like they had back in 2015 and 2016 > Rockets, Spurs, OKC.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    With KD, warriors went to a game 7 with Houston

No way in hell they beat Houston without him. I'm not talking about 2015 or 2016 warriors, I'm talking about 2018 Warriors minus KD.
    Curry - SL
    Klay - Young
    Iggy
    Dray - Bell
    Mcgee - ZaZa

No way they beat Houston
    You diminish the Curry, Klay, Draymond and Iggy combo.

Plus if they didnt get Durant, who (FA superstar) wouldnt want not to play with those Warriors with the salary space vacated by Durant.

Try again. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    They would have a better supporting cast of they didn't have KD.
    That wasn't my argument though. I was responding to someone who said that this gsw would still make it to the finals without kd.

So substitute kd for no one.

If you replace kd with lebron, Leonard, Davis, or any other superstar forward, warriors make it to the finals. But you replace him with no one or even a decent role player. Warriors get slapped by Houston

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

No way in hell they beat Houston without him. I'm not talking about 2015 or 2016 warriors, I'm talking about 2018 Warriors minus KD.
    Curry - SL
    Klay - Young
    Iggy
    Dray - Bell
    Mcgee - ZaZa

No way they beat Houston
    They would have a better supporting cast of they didn't have KD. Their 12 month run from playoffs 2015 all the way to game 5 of the 2016 finals when things unraveled is still the greatest team I've ever seen, period. They lost like 10 games and won 90 and just had perfect synergy, deep bench, curry fucking the sky most games. They were pure basketball. They were organic. They were unstoppable.

Then Steph had injury issues, draymond smacked one too many nut sacks, LeBron turned into the undertaker for a week, and warriors blew a 3-1 lead. Then they recruited Durant. Now they're not so much a symmetrical, beautiful team as they are just a stacked deck of all stars just beating you on talent

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Ovi did it the right way. The way Lebron and KD should have done it. Stayed with one team, suffered all the years of criticisms and finally win........with honour.
    So many people wanted to see Ovi win. He did it the right way

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Ovi did it the right way. The way Lebron and KD should have done it. Stayed with one team, suffered all the years of criticisms and finally win........with honour.

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    I'd give Lebron the finals MVP. He's playing at such an insanely high level right now, it deserves to be recognized.

Leave a comment:

• Jangles
    replied
    KD is much better than Steph. He's the clear finals MVP. It's not close folks.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    The Warriors potentially not making the Finals is kind of the point.

Heck, does HOU even get Chris Paul if Durant doesn't go to GSW first? It was an arms race in the West driven by that initial decision.

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    The Warriors won 73 games without KD.
    that Warriors team also had Barnes, Speights, Ezeli, Barbosa
    Also, the players like Iggy and Livington were 2-3 years younger

This Warriors team is not close to being as deep, you take KD and Iggy becomes a starter. You literally no serviceable player on the bench and a deep hole on the Center position.

This team gets slapped by Houston, OKC (Assuiming KD is back on it], and a heathly Spurs

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Same poster who said that Derozan has an above average defense and suggested to trade any other Raptor except Derozan in the offseason.

Absolutely hilarious

Curry - SL
    Klay - Young
    Iggy
    Dray - Bell
    Mcgee - ZaZa

No way they beat Houston

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Without KD, warriors would not be in the finals
    Same poster who said that Derozan has an above average defense and suggested to trade any other Raptor except Derozan in the offseason.

Absolutely hilarious

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Fixed.
    Without KD, warriors would not
    sweep in the finals

Leave a comment:

Working...
X