Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coach PoundTheRock is way better than the BoyGenius. That is why the Raptorsauruses are still in the playoffs and the Chowderheads are not.

    Comment


    • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      Coach PoundTheRock is way better than the BoyGenius. That is why the Raptorsauruses are still in the playoffs and the Chowderheads are not.
      Casey's and Brad's COD usernames

      Comment


      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Demo logged in today like

        Its tough being a raps fan on the raps forum.... whodathunkit.

        Comment


        • golden wrote: View Post
          Newflash: Casey ain't one of "us" anymore. That rock has been fully pounded.

          All that is left is a huge pile of salt.

          which you can also pound ....

          never thought I would get a softball like that lobbed up for rebuttal...
          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri May 25, 2018, 05:42 PM.

          Comment


          • rocwell wrote: View Post
            Casey's and Brad's COD usernames
            shaloin's anaology's are but a mere cheap pacific mall knock off ... my stuff is still the real McCoy...

            I guess emulation is the sincerest form of flattery...

            Comment


            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              you were just saying how "29 coaches" voted for Casey and that's what you rolling with and when asked wouldn't even say who you think is a better coach. Wtf are you on?

              Forget about 29 coaches then. Tell us you opinion then who you think is a better coach??? Don't rely on others for your opinion
              I have..
              three times....
              how slow are you ?

              As for my opinions.... Im a lot of things.. but relying on others for what I say or think isn't on the list....

              Unless Zach Lowe says so ... LOL

              Comment


              • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                I have..
                three times....
                how slow are you ?

                As for my opinions.... Im a lot of things.. but relying on others for what I say or think isn't on the list....

                Unless Zach Lowe says so ... LOL
                More bs.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                Comment


                • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  I have..
                  three times....
                  how slow are you ?

                  As for my opinions.... Im a lot of things.. but relying on others for what I say or think isn't on the list....

                  Unless Zach Lowe says so ... LOL
                  What do you know though? you're on message board. LOL
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                  Comment


                  • How many looks could a NewLook look if a NewLook looked so new?

                    Comment


                    • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                      How many looks could a NewLook look if a NewLook looked so new?
                      Layoff the Markham Windowbox... it should be legal in a couple of months.....

                      Comment


                      • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        What do you know though? you're on message board. LOL
                        tied for first with you on the board sunshine....

                        Comment


                        • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          More bs.
                          tough being a homer raps fan .... its not for everyone.

                          Comment


                          • Why do you write like that?

                            Comment


                            • Please Masai sign one of the Celtics assistant coaches. It'll be the best timeline
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X