Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Dwane Casey's reaction if Lebron heads north.

Comment

• funnest part of dynasties is watching how they start to crumble
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• He's right.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

no matter how much Cavs would like that lol
            But really, when you think about how Cleveland looked against Indiana, Boston and Golden State, and then compare it to how they looked against the Raptors, it's almost incomprehensible.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• So the story is LeBron broke his own hand punching "something" after game 1?
              GOAT's aren't very smart apparently ....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                So the story is LeBron broke his own hand punching "something" after game 1?
                Man real GOAT Jordan would've killed JR after that game 1.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  So the story is LeBron broke his own hand punching "something" after game 1?
                  He said it was a white board.

Comment

• Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      But really, when you think about how Cleveland looked against Indiana, Boston and Golden State, and then compare it to how they looked against the Raptors, it's almost incomprehensible.
                      To me its very comprehensible. Each one of those teams has a player that has the guts/moxie/stones/Phuck you type personality that stands up during the game to the punk crap coming their way. Until you push back... be prepared to eat shit till you do. In the NBA eating shit is taking egregious officiating calls forever as a result of letting guys you won't challenge simply run over you on the way to the basket .....Sound familiar ?

Your list of teams ...

Indy has Lance who mostly incites it and thereby controls the narrative..
                      Boston has Smart and to a degree Rozier who actually push back.
                      GSW has Draymond who does both. .

The Raps have ?

Its not Kyle or DD. Kyle is all mouth and its just not in DD's make up. Jonas ? Possibly but when he actually muscles up to the fake tough guys (Westbrooke.. either Morris punk... Beal and Lebron are my favourite fake tough guys).... he is pulled away.. by his own teammates. That he lets them says he too is uninterested in the belly bumping that passes for NBA on court "confrontations". OG has some promise to step up... but he is all of 20 years old.. maybe in a couple years.

To me anyway the Raps can use a player with more sandpaper than they have now. Helps with the culture change. So when the high school tough guy routines start you have someone who will step up. The Raps can hire Drake to care of the twitter beefs after the fact.
                      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Jun 9, 2018, 11:42 AM.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Please. This clawing and scraping for some kind of 'overcame adversity' narrative is pathetic. Two summers ago, a 73 win team added Kevin Durant. End of story.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• This man has a point... #integrityfee

Comment

• Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Warriors barely celebrated. Their fans weren't even that excited. This shows that the NBA trophy is becoming meaningless for this super team.

Comment

Working...
                                X