• Joey wrote: View Post

What a clown .

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        What a clown .

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Wasn't his fault.

I remember Jordan beating the Bad Boys Pistons though. I also remember him beating Bird's dynasty Celtics team and Magic's Showtime Lakers.
          Jordan never beat the Celtics or Lakers in their primes. He beat the washedup versions.

Comment

Every time I watch a warriors game this dude just like 0 for airball off the bench
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Officially the JR Smith of the Warriors Championship team ... but worse, because at least JR contributed for his ring. Lol

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                No. And if you put LBJ on MJ's Bulls and face the Finals teams he faced, I'd put good money on Lebron going 6-0.
                LeBron couldn't beat the Mavs with Wade and Bosh beside him, and at 17.8 ppg was outscored by 33-year-old Jason Terry (outshot by 6.4%TS). Losing to the Spurs was less of a black mark but still notable.

LeBron needs to be surrounded with shooters... Against the Jazz in 1998 the Bulls had one floor spacer in Kerr (and maybe Kukoc). Aside from Kerr no regular shot above 30.8% from outside. Combine that with Rodman and Longley and there's no spacing for LeBron, the paint is clogged, and he's forced to settle for jumpers where he's shakiest.

Comment

• The beginning of the fellowship era I have no respect for any of them. Raptors will not win in this era so I at least want to see real basketball.

Comment

Officially the JR Smith of the Warriors Championship team ... but worse, because at least JR contributed for his ring. Lol

JR and Nick young

Comment

• Everything 2018 Playoffs!

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      JR and Nick young

Hahaha Awesome. Well played.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Snakes love summers just as much as we do.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

This should be thought in basketball schools for teenagers as an textbook example of how not to have any legacy.
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X