Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)



    Game day details: Saturday April 14th, 5:30 PM, ESPN, SN1.

    Starters:

    Wizards:
    Wall
    Beal
    Porter
    Morris
    Gortat

    Raptors:
    Lowry
    DeRozan
    Anunoby
    Ibaka
    Valanciunas

    The Raptors were the only team to rank in the top 5 in both ORTG and DRTG (3rd and 5th, 111 ORTG, 103.4 DRTG).

    The Wizards ranked 14th in ORTG (106.9) and 15th in DRTG (106.2).

    The season series was split 2-2. John Wall did not play in any of the games.

    Vengeance for 2014-15 is on the table. Winning a game 1 for the first time in franchise history is on the table. No pressure.
    Last edited by DanH; Fri Apr 13, 2018, 08:43 AM.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

  • #2
    I don't think I've seen who is going to broadcast the game locally. Anyone know? It's ESPN in the states.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

    Comment


    • #3
      DanH wrote: View Post
      I don't think I've seen who is going to broadcast the game locally. Anyone know? It's ESPN in the states.
      Haven't seen it announced locally yet, either. But I'll be tuning into the US feeds.

      Comment


      • #4
        Raps in 5.. Let's Go!

        Comment


        • #5

          Comment


          • #6

            Comment


            • #7
              Raps locker room white board: "Make Wall throw overhand passes"

              Comment


              • #8
                We should have a poll to see where everyone stands. I'll go Raps in 7.

                Their starters match up well with ours, and Oubre and Satoransky will contribute. I'm hopeful that Yak and Skills can be the difference makers though.
                It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  We should have a poll to see where everyone stands. I'll go Raps in 7.

                  Their starters match up well with ours, and Oubre and Satoransky will contribute. I'm hopeful that Yak and Skills can be the difference makers though.
                  Would probably be a good poll to put in this thread:

                  https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...-2018-Playoffs!
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Literally just had a bad dream that we got swept.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        DanH wrote: View Post
                        I don't think I've seen who is going to broadcast the game locally. Anyone know? It's ESPN in the states.
                        I'm assuming TSN is gonna get a lot of games, SN has NHL playoffs...AND Blue Jays baseball
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Looks like Raps open as 8.5 point favorites according to oddsshark:

                          https://www.oddsshark.com/nba/odds
                          It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Maury wrote: View Post
                            Literally just had a bad dream that we got swept.
                            You get your ASS back to bed and start dreaming up a series win





                            Can you also make Lowry and Miles accurate from long range in it, thanks
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I'm assuming TSN is gonna get a lot of games, SN has NHL playoffs...AND Blue Jays baseball
                              This is a good point. That's great news because Jack is so much better than Leo. Especially in big games, where Jack gets hyped, while Leo just sort of coasts through the game.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X