Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs! Round 1, Game 1: Washington Wizards 106 - Toronto Raptors 114 (TOR 1-0)

Game day details: Saturday April 14th, 5:30 PM, ESPN, SN1.

Starters:

Wizards:
    Wall
    Beal
    Porter
    Morris
    Gortat

Raptors:
    Lowry
    DeRozan
    Anunoby
    Ibaka
    Valanciunas

The Raptors were the only team to rank in the top 5 in both ORTG and DRTG (3rd and 5th, 111 ORTG, 103.4 DRTG).

The Wizards ranked 14th in ORTG (106.9) and 15th in DRTG (106.2).

The season series was split 2-2. John Wall did not play in any of the games.

Vengeance for 2014-15 is on the table. Winning a game 1 for the first time in franchise history is on the table. No pressure.
    Last edited by DanH; Fri Apr 13, 2018, 08:43 AM.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

I don't think I've seen who is going to broadcast the game locally. Anyone know? It's ESPN in the states.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
      I don't think I've seen who is going to broadcast the game locally. Anyone know? It's ESPN in the states.
      Haven't seen it announced locally yet, either. But I'll be tuning into the US feeds.

Comment

Raps in 5.. Let's Go!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Raps locker room white board: "Make Wall throw overhand passes"

Comment

We should have a poll to see where everyone stands. I'll go Raps in 7.

Their starters match up well with ours, and Oubre and Satoransky will contribute. I'm hopeful that Yak and Skills can be the difference makers though.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  We should have a poll to see where everyone stands. I'll go Raps in 7.

Their starters match up well with ours, and Oubre and Satoransky will contribute. I'm hopeful that Yak and Skills can be the difference makers though.
                  Would probably be a good poll to put in this thread:

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...-2018-Playoffs!
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Literally just had a bad dream that we got swept.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                        I'm assuming TSN is gonna get a lot of games, SN has NHL playoffs...AND Blue Jays baseball

Comment

Looks like Raps open as 8.5 point favorites according to oddsshark:

https://www.oddsshark.com/nba/odds

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                            Literally just had a bad dream that we got swept.
                            You get your ASS back to bed and start dreaming up a series win

Can you also make Lowry and Miles accurate from long range in it, thanks

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I'm assuming TSN is gonna get a lot of games, SN has NHL playoffs...AND Blue Jays baseball
                              This is a good point. That's great news because Jack is so much better than Leo. Especially in big games, where Jack gets hyped, while Leo just sort of coasts through the game.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                              X