Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastern Conference Playoff Preview: Predictions on Rounds 1 and 2. Whose going to the Finals ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats bold predicting Demo...picking both road teams...I think you're wrong on both counts but I sure hope you're right!

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      I don't see the Pacers winning a game 7 against LeBron. Glad to be wrong about that but I just can't see it. He's way too dominant in game 7s.
      JawsGT wrote: View Post
      thats bold predicting Demo...picking both road teams...I think you're wrong on both counts but I sure hope you're right!
      Its lonely out walking the point...hope my regression to the mean holds off this weekend after a good friday of nostrodumusing...
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• So if Boston advances we get the 6 pm time slot for game 2. That really doesn’t work for me...

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
          So if Boston advances we get the 6 pm time slot for game 2. That really doesn’t work for me...
          I think we get that 6pm slot no matter what.. even if the Bucks win.

Comment

• I just cant see LeBron losing a G7 at home. Maybe if it was a road game - but G7 in Cleveland? no chance he's losing that.

I expect LeBron to switch to God Mode tomorrow night.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              I think we get that 6pm slot no matter what.. even if the Bucks win.
              The schedule preview shows that if the Bucks advance we get 8PM for game 2.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                They probably don't like their guys...but no one cares about the Wiz in Washington. They struggle to sell out playoff games.

Last year I had the chance to go to game 6 of Wiz-Celtics, and there were probably a couple thousand empty seats, and at halftime another two or three thousand people just left (and it was a close game and likely last home game of the year). Completely apathetic fanbase.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                Wizards need a Culture Change
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  They probably don't like their guys...but no one cares about the Wiz in Washington. They struggle to sell out playoff games.

Last year I had the chance to go to game 6 of Wiz-Celtics, and there were probably a couple thousand empty seats, and at halftime another two or three thousand people just left (and it was a close game and likely last home game of the year). Completely apathetic fanbase.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                  Oh man, I just remembered that Wizards fans had my favorite reaction-shot of the season. It's watching the few fans who actually care have their heart ripped out, even though they know deep down exactly what to expect.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sports/comm...l8&sh=b2aecde6

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Wizards need a Culture Change
                    Maybe they hire Casey away from Toronto.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                      Oh man, I just remembered that Wizards fans had my favorite reaction-shot of the season. It's watching the few fans who actually care have their heart ripped out, even though they know deep down exactly what to expect.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sports/comm...l8&sh=b2aecde6
                      It took me way too long to figure out that the guy in the second row is turned around with his back to the camera.
                      Fully thought they'd blurred somebody out to protect their identity or something. lol

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        I'm hoping the Celtics win then. 6PM is perfect for catching a game at the bar right after work.

Comment

• Well Oh for one so far..Didn’t even get the bat off my shoulder. The Bucks either were or were made to look flatter than 50 miles of Saskatchewan road....
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            I've been searching for this "schedule preview" but have no idea where such a thing can be found. Where is this information? Thanks a lot

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
                              I've been searching for this "schedule preview" but have no idea where such a thing can be found. Where is this information? Thanks a lot
                              Check Blake Murphy or Eric Smith's twitter

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                Raptors in 5
                                Celtics in 7
                                Sixers in 6
                                Cavs in 4

Rockets in 4
                                Warriors in 5
                                Pelicans in 7
                                Jazz in 6
                                Bond you nailed this shit. Assuming Cavs win you were only off by a handful of games. Well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X