Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoffs! Round 1, Game 2: Washington Wizards 119 - Toronto Raptors 130 (TOR 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a fuckin win!!!!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Brooks is insane though. Satoransky was unbelievable for them playing PG when Wall was out. Lawson on the other hand was playing in China last week. Now, all of a sudden Lawson is the backup and Satoransky is the 3rd PG? lol wtf.
      Brooks couldn't win with KD, Russ, Harden & Ibaka. The guy was too stubborn to take Kendrick Perkins out of the starting lineup in the finals vs. the Heat, when he had modern multi-position NBA players all over that roster. Brooks is a nice guy, but he's a relic as a coach.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
        So in 2019-2020, Porter, Beal, Wall and Mahinmi will make $107 million. That’s....not good.
        It's good for those guys!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Brooks couldn't win with KD, Russ, Harden & Ibaka. The guy was too stubborn to take Kendrick Perkins out of the starting lineup in the finals vs. the Heat, when he had modern multi-position NBA players all over that roster. Brooks is a nice guy, but he's a relic as a coach.
          He tried a few different looks tonight but not much worked once Toronto shifted into third gear.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
            He tried a few different looks tonight but not much worked once Toronto shifted into third gear.
            True. We are just a superior team, and they know it. And we know it.

Comment

• waaahh-waahh-wahhh, Derozan needs to be more aggressive waah-waaah-wahh, Ibaka is too old, can't do anything buaahh buaahh

Oh wait, I was looking for the "overreacting complainers thread", sorry, my bad

Comment

• C.J. is the best interview

Comment

• twitter was fun

Comment

• 14 more...
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Bebe was -19 in 5 minutes of play time .... WTF?! Lol

Comment

• How did Fred look? Did he look injured? How come he only played 3 mins?
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          How did Fred look? Did he look injured? How come he only played 3 mins?
                          He's injured. Tried to go but they pulled him quick. Obviously, the injury is worse than they are saying publicly.

Comment

He's injured. Tried to go but they pulled him quick. Obviously, the injury is worse than they are saying publicly.
                            It's sad that we can never trust this organization when it comes to injuries. It's always fucking worse than they say
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Clearly more than a bruise. Perhaps a first degree separation. It looks like we can win this series without him so I wouldn't be surprised to see them hold him back longer.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                How did Fred look? Did he look injured? How come he only played 3 mins?
                                He looked more rusty than injured

Comment

Working...
                                X