Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 98 - Washington Wizards 106 (TIED 2-2)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NBA Playoffs! Round 1, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 98 - Washington Wizards 106 (TIED 2-2)



    Projected Starters:

    Toronto Raptors - JV, Ibaka, OG, DeRozan, Lowry
    Washington Wizards - Gortat, Morris, Porter, Beals, Wall


    Notes:
    • This is the fourth game of the 2018 NBA playoffs between the Raptors and Wizards. The Raptors are up 2-1.
    • The last time the Raptors beat the Wizards on the road was on March 2nd with a final score of 102-95. DeMar had 23 points in that game.
    • In the 2017 NBA playoffs the Wizards were down 2 games to 0 to Boston only to win games 3 and 4 at home. They eventually lost that series in 7 games.
    • The Raptors and Wizards will only have one rest day between games. That is the first time this series.
    • In the playoffs so far this year the Raptors have the 5th best ORating and 13th best DRating.
    • The Wizards are ranked 4th and 12th respectively.
    • Teams have only come back to win a series 11 times in the NBA history when they are down 3 games to 1.
    • The Raptors are currently favored by 1.5 points.



    Let's go Raptors!

  • #2
    Game is on TNT and SN1

    Comment


    • #3
      I feel like the pressure is on the raptors now. If they lose this, it's a brand new series.

      Btw, anyone notice how raptors always play a dud when the media praises them comprehensively.
      "Stay steamy"

      - Kobe

      Comment


      • #4
        Keep the turnovers down and execute. Make the Wizards pay for playing with their hands instead of their feet
        OG is our king

        Comment


        • #5
          Sharp money have pushed Raptors line to -1,5.

          Comment


          • #6
            Play some god damn defense. Wizards have been shooting way too well.

            Comment


            • #7
              hotfuzz wrote: View Post
              I feel like the pressure is on the raptors now. If they lose this, it's a brand new series.

              Btw, anyone notice how raptors always play a dud when the media praises them comprehensively.
              All the pressure is on the wizards to scratch their way back to even..if theyy lose its 1 - 3....and two games on the road where they have shown they don’t do well...
              And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

              Comment


              • #8
                I am legit concern about this team. They didn't just lose last night, they got blown out.

                Also, the Raptors defence is just as bad as Washington if not worse. They can't stop anyone. Are we sure this is a top 5 defensive team?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Sonny wrote: View Post
                  I am legit concern about this team. They didn't just lose last night, they got blown out.

                  Also, the Raptors defence is just as bad as Washington if not worse. They can't stop anyone. Are we sure this is a top 5 defensive team?
                  Yes.. you have said this about 37 times in the last 24 hours... Have a drink... Breathe....It will be ok.... Call up your buds in Cleveland who are down 2 games to 1 and have the next one on the road to a team that they have lost 5 games to this season....those guys are the ones who should be a little on edge.. not you as a purported raps fan....... yeesh ...
                  Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sat Apr 21, 2018, 12:23 PM.
                  And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sonny wrote: View Post
                    I am legit concern about this team. They didn't just lose last night, they got blown out.

                    Also, the Raptors defence is just as bad as Washington if not worse. They can't stop anyone. Are we sure this is a top 5 defensive team?
                    It'd be a lot better if Poeltl and Siakam would play basketball properly
                    OG is our king

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      consmap wrote: View Post
                      It'd be a lot better if Poeltl and Siakam would play basketball properly
                      A couple of rookies ... who are seeing meaningful minutes in a playoff round... getting their baptism by fire....

                      They are quality players... .. Masai and his team don't draft duds (bruno is the exception) ....They will show up on Sunday...
                      And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Look, the stats are heavily in our favor. Teams up 2-0 win the series 93% of the time in the NBA.

                        If we turn out to be one of the 7% it would just be classic hilarious Raptors bad luck. Think of the jokes! We're really in a no-lose situation.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          Look, the stats are heavily in our favor. Teams up 2-0 win the series 93% of the time in the NBA.

                          If we turn out to be one of the 7% it would just be classic hilarious Raptors bad luck. Think of the jokes! We're really in a no-lose situation.
                          OG is our king

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Planetmars will close this out. No worries.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              A couple of rookies ... who are seeing meaningful minutes in a playoff round... getting their baptism by fire....

                              They are quality players... .. Masai and his team don't draft duds (bruno is the exception) ....They will show up on Sunday...
                              OG on the other hand is playing like a 4 year veteran. Goes to show that OG is in fact closer to a top 10 talent in this very deep draft. If OG were to have been drafted in 2016 without his injury and was showing to the scouts the same skillsets we are currently witnessing in the playoffs, then he would be closer to a top 5 pick.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X