Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 1: Toronto Raptors 112 - Cleveland Cavaliers 113 (CLE 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raps in 5.75

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      Would warn you guys against underestimating the Cavs. They aren't as bad as they played in round 1. Top offense in the NBA post trade deadline.
      Would warn you against underestimating the awesome might of Fredderick Edmund VanVleet.

Seriously, no one here is underestimating the Cavs, and there is going to be plenty of time to be scared and sad later if we lose. Now is the time for hope and trash talk.

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        Would warn you guys against underestimating the Cavs. They aren't as bad as they played in round 1. Top offense in the NBA post trade deadline.
        Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Would warn you against underestimating the awesome might of Fredderick Edmund VanVleet.

Seriously, no one here is underestimating the Cavs, and there is going to be plenty of time to be scared and sad later if we lose. Now is the time for hope and trash talk.

@Shaolin

Comment

I'm not trying to be negative. I'm just saying it's going to be a fucking difficult series.

Going Raps in 7.

Comment

Comment

With every passing game of the season, the destined battle became clear. One day the king would come. On that day, Zainab would be ready.

Comment

I want us to test LeBum's tired legs from the opening tip. Look to push on every opportunity. Don't let the defense settle in the half court.

The crowd will be buzzing. Force Lue to burn a timeout in the opening 3 minutes.

Comment

OG vs LeBron
                  OG is our king

Comment

The thing that stands out looking at the last cavs win was Tristan getting 15 points. You could live with 45 from Lebron, 14 from Love, 11 each from Smith and Hill. The next highest scorers were 5 and 3. If Tristan didn't get 10 rebounds (5 offensive), the Cavs would be golfing now. That's going to be JV & Co.'s big task. Get those rebounds and keep the Cavs off the glass.

Comment

This is why this year will be different. From the main page:

Comment

We are the most divisive of the second round series as picked by ESPN's journalists (if you can even call them that, because they're definitely not "experts") .

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...8-nba-playoffs

The only one I care about is Zach Lowe picking us in 7.

How bout them apples, LeBron?!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          I want us to test LeBum's tired legs from the opening tip. Look to push on every opportunity. Don't let the defense settle in the half court.

The crowd will be buzzing. Force Lue to burn a timeout in the opening 3 minutes.
                          Then we need to run a lot of plays through OG and make LBJ work hard on defense. Of course, Casey won't do it, but a huge advantage for the Cavs is that we stick OG in the corner and Lebron can just take a nap out there.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                            We are the most divisive of the second round series as picked by ESPN's journalists (if you can even call them that, because they're definitely not "experts") .

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...8-nba-playoffs

The only one I care about is Zach Lowe picking us in 7.

How bout them apples, LeBron?!
                            I've only ever heard of Lowe and Spears, who both picked Raps.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                              Then we need to run a lot of plays through OG and make LBJ work hard on defense. Of course, Casey won't do it, but a huge advantage for the Cavs is that we stick OG in the corner and Lebron can just take a nap out there.
                              OG likes to cut off the ball a lot. Also depending on how Kyle and DeMar play through the series LeBron might end up guarding one of them
                              OG is our king

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                I've only ever heard of Lowe and Spears, who both picked Raps.
                                You've never heard of Bobby Marks and Ramona Shelbourne?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X