Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 1: Toronto Raptors 112 - Cleveland Cavaliers 113 (CLE 1-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Zach Lowe all that matters

Raps in

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        I never thought I'd read this in a sentence about Toronto (In Zach Lowe's OKC season eulogy)

Culture change 4 life!
        Scott Brooks is pre-culture change Dwane Casey.

Comment

• And then a hero emerged from the darkness...

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Zach Lowe all that matters

Raps in

Lowe's wife.

Comment

• This year just feels different. 2016 we were just in the way for a red hot cavs team. 2017, raptors felt like they gave up before it started. I barely remember last year's playoffs, they certainly weren't fun and I think the dressing room was eroding.

This year, just reading quotes, there's a confidence, an optimistic determination. They know this is the time to do it. This is where we behead the king.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• A lot of ppl mentioned this already and they're right. If the Raptors can't beat this LeBron James team - then they'll never beat LeBron James ever.

This Game 1 is HUGE. I normally don't say G1 is a must win. But this is a must win. The Raps had 3 extra days of rest while the Cavs played a G7 50 something hours ago. Plus, the Raptors are the home team. You have to dominate them.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    This Game 1 is HUGE. I normally don't say G1 is a must win. But this is a must win. The Raps had 3 extra days of rest while the Cavs played a G7 50 something hours ago. Plus, the Raptors are the home team. You have to dominate them.
                    I find this a bit arbitrary. If Casey/Lowry/DD have shown anything over the past couple of postseasons, it's that they can win a series after losing game 1. Not that I'm calling for that, just sayin.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      Last year, in the Cavs' sweep of the Raptors, Toronto mostly placed current Rocket PJ Tucker on James. Cleveland scored just over 1.1 points per possession when that was the case. Tucker was a capable drives defender last season (0.92 points allowed per direct drive), but not to the same level that Anunoby is now. Two years ago current Nets player DeMarre Carroll was James' primary defender and the Cavaliers' offense was explosive against Toronto when that was true.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Video not working.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Video not working.
                          It's working fine for me.

Comment

Video not working.
                            It doesn't work for non-believers. Drink some kool-aid, take the red pill, click your heels, etc...

Comment

• Comment

• Am I the only one who sees blank rocwell posts pretty regularly? Or is rocwell a mime?

Comment

Working...
                                X