Raptors will win games 2 and 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors will win games 2 and 3.

Not concerned and not getting negative and down on this team. Raps will win game 2 and 3 to retake homecourt advantage.

Agreed.

Comment

Despite coming out relatively strong in the first, I thought they were tentative most of the game... trying to protect a lead instead of ramming it down their throats. If James is going to play this many minutes, Casey has to be careful who he puts on the floor. Yak should not see time when LeBron is on the floor. Fred was playing hurt. That sucked. Sit Delon unless he is actually ready to play. It's all well and good to say go with a ten man rotation, but if you don't have ten men ready and able to carry their weight, cut it down to 9 or 8 if that is what you need. I would also suggest you never play Demarr without Lowry or Fred.

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        Not concerned and not getting negative and down on this team. Raps will win game 2 and 3 to retake homecourt advantage.
        I'm onboard. They got rid of the first gam jitters. Now they can start playing ball.

Comment

We were a better team for majority of the game. They can win it
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I'm going to believe because there's no point in not believing
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Never happening.

Comment

I still have Raps in 6.

Win Games 2, 3, 5, and 6.

Fact of the matter is we let the game slip. We were the better team for the majority of the game by a very large margin. This Game 1 NEEDED to happen (in my opinion) in the way that it happened.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                  I'm going to believe because there's no point in not believing
                  Pascal's Wager

Last edited by Scraptor; Wed May 2, 2018, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                    I still have Raps in 6.

Fact of the matter is we let the game slip. We were the better team for the majority of the game by a very large margin. This Game 1 NEEDED to happen (in my opinion) in the way that it happened.
                    The only thing I will agree is if you HAVE to lose game 1, that was the best way to do it. The players know they should win, and they're pissed off. A million times worse than a win but certainly better than being blown out or trailing the whole Game...silver linings yay
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                      I still have Raps in 6.

So you think the Raptors can beat Cleveland on the road twice in these playoffs? they'd be lucky to win one. That arena in Cleveland is like the Raptors house of horrors. They ALWAYS get blown out in that arena in the playoffs.

Comment

Prediction - Raptors win tomorrow. Then the Cavs would blow them out in games 3 and 4. Cavs would then close then close it out in game 5.

Take it to the bank.

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post
                          Prediction - Raptors win tomorrow. Then the Cavs would blow them out in games 3 and 4. Cavs would then close then close it out in game 5.

Take it to the bank.
                          troll bait alert.

Nothing to see here folks.

Comment

Stating my opinion is trolling? the Raptors always gets blown out on the road specially in Cleveland. That's a fact.

When was the last time they won a CLOSE playoff game in Cleveland? uhh never?

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post
                              So you think the Raptors can beat Cleveland on the road twice in these playoffs? they'd be lucky to win one. That arena in Cleveland is like the Raptors house of horrors. They ALWAYS get blown out in that arena in the playoffs.
                              Based on what I originally wrote ... yes. Yes I do.

Thought it was pretty clear actually.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                              X