Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 2: Toronto Raptors 110 - Cleveland Steamers 128 (CLE 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping for much smarter play from the Raptors in game 2. They did so well for stretches that it's apparent they can execute a good defensive game plan, and have an offence that can rip the Cavs to shreds. But they went away from both, seemingly through sloth, or laziness, or whatever, for long stretches of the game. Casey has plenty on film to show guys, though if I were him I'd be saving the DeMar tape for a one on one session so as not to call him out in front of the team - there were some downright embarrassing defensive choices by DD throughout the game, even though there were also stretches of good energy from him on that end - choices where the only coaching you can really give is "what the F*** were you thinking on this play?".
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Its probably over. This team keeps shooting themselves in the foot. Refs allow non-stop illegal screens. They are scared of Lebron.

Comment

Lol it’s been awhile since I’ve felt down from a loss even after waking up the next day. But here we are
        OG is our king

Comment

I'm surprised at the prevalent feeling among many Raps fans that this loss was deflating. I mean, it sucks that they lost, but they played like the winning team. The Cavs didn't do anything significantly worse than we can expect from them going forward, but the Raptors missed layups, missed open threes (mostly on the strength of Ibaka and VanVleet going 1 for 8), and forgot how to play basketball for an entire quarter. These are things that historically would lead to being blown out by the Cavs by halftime.

I'm pretty optimistic today (I was miserable last night).
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            I'm surprised at the prevalent feeling among many Raps fans that this loss was deflating. I mean, it sucks that they lost, but they played like the winning team. The Cavs didn't do anything significantly worse than we can expect from them going forward, but the Raptors missed layups, missed open threes (mostly on the strength of Ibaka and VanVleet going 1 for 8), and forgot how to play basketball for an entire quarter. These are things that historically would lead to being blown out by the Cavs by halftime.

For 3 and a 1/2 quarters, anyway...

Comment

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

I agree.

I was shitty last night but I'm good today.

Game 2 - Win
                Game 3 - Lose
                Game 4 - Win
                Game 5 - Win
                Game 6 - Lose
                Game 7 - Win

Comment

cc: Zainab

Comment

TTK in love? Whats the point if that? Why even have a Thotourage?

Comment

That was the best OP I've ever witnessed. Big ups to GOLDBLUM, I think the T-Rex one is my favorite.

I was in a pissy mood when I woke up, but I'm back on the bandwagon. Let's goooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        For 3 and a 1/2 quarters, anyway...
                        Which 3.5? They played stupid in the 2nd Q. I thought they played well in the 4th and OT, unfortunately they missed some good looks they generated and their coach shot them in the foot for a key stretch.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          cc: Zainab

why

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                            why
                            It happened

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...l=1#post833873

Comment

lol

Comment

Watching this in Vancouver is going to be hella annoying.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X