Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 2: Toronto Raptors 110 - Cleveland Steamers 128 (CLE 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See this is the problem when Ibaka is unplayable. Causes so many problems

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      We're missing one piece. A superstar.
      The Pacers should have taken out Lebron. What superstar did they have? They played hard and smart defense. Tonight wasn’t a superstar missing problem. This is a chronic coaching problem in the playoffs. What more evidence do we need?

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
        Boston has a better young team than us.

And they will have Hayward and Irving next year... Raps in troubleee.
        Who cares, they can't move a needle in the playoffs anyway, there's no point in anything as they have 1% chances of winning NBA with Casey as their coach, making (or not making) the calls.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
            lol, quote from 2015:

Not much has changed, same wish, three years after.
            Yep. They have no gameplan on how to defend this team.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              The Pacers should have taken out Lebron. What superstar did they have? They played hard and smart defense. Tonight wasn’t a superstar missing problem. This is a chronic coaching problem in the playoffs. What more evidence do we need?
              They also don't have $65m man who's completely unplayable in the playoffs.

Comment

• I’m not sure what feels worse: being the NBA laughingstock when nobody cared back then, or now, when everybody’s watching.

Comment

• I said all along...

Ujiri made a huge mistake to carry the legacy of Colangelo by signing Derozan. Then he compounded his expensive blunder by re-signing Casey, overpaying Lowry and Ibaka.

Derozan is not the guy who you surround with complementary players because he is still flawed. A player who I said built his career playing low BBIQ isolation brand of basketball, who can’t shoot the three with consistency and cannot defend.

Hard to plug holes with so many of them.

You constantly find players to hide his flaws.

And that’s a huge and can be expensive mistake. Having to give picks and damaging cap space to cater to a flawed player is idiotic

AND LOYALTY IS JUST BULLCRAP

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      They also don't have $65m man who's completely unplayable in the playoffs.
                      Why does everybody become instantly unplayable overnight in the playoffs when they join the Raptors?

Comment

• Comment

Why does everybody become instantly unplayable overnight in the playoffs when they join the Raptors?
                          Ibaka's situation is far from 'overnight'.

Comment

There's no gameplan lol. The coach crumbles under pressure specially against CLE.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              I'm up but the only winless one is tDotted

https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/s...ayoff-Rotation

So if he wants to try the reverse jinx he has my blessing. Just post to let me know.
                              Even Abbas has a win? Lol god dammit.

Nah take the game Scrap. I have zero luck with this

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X