Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 2: Toronto Raptors 110 - Cleveland Steamers 128 (CLE 2-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    OG is reallly good at guarding Lebron
    Turning point of the game was when we took out OG with 2 fouls in the second quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• One tiny bit of positivity I guess. The Celtics lost the first 2 at home last year to Chicago and still won that series.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Why hello DeMarre, we meet again.

Fuck my life
        Thing is, Carroll was the Hawks best player that playoffs until his injury in the ECF.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Skip Bayless said CLE sweep before the series -- man i can see him smiling right now FUCK!

Comment

• Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Why hello DeMarre, we meet again.

Fuck my life
              I literally laughed out loud reading your caption them seeing Carroll.

I'm in a delirious State now
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                One tiny bit of positivity I guess. The Celtics lost the first 2 at home last year to Chicago and still won that series.
                Damn, the optimist in you never dies

Comment

• Lebron is literally playing horse out there lmao. So embarrassing lol
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    One tiny bit of positivity I guess. The Celtics lost the first 2 at home last year to Chicago and still won that series.
                    -_-

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                    2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Raptors literally imploded and lost all composure.

I mean when does masai accept that this is just who they are
                      It’s not like this is the first time. Washington series 3 years ago and last year vs CAVS.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Let's all head to the off-season thread and hang with ten form the win

What can ibaka get us

Coach stack?
                        Maybe a guy with a legit birth certificate?

Comment

• This is the worst performance by any 1st seed I've ever seen. At least the 2015 Hawks fought and had the excuse of being pretty injured. This is just embarrassing.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            The game changed when Casey put Miles on Love. Who in their right mind would put Miles on Love? lol this coach is a joke.
                            Who would put Miles on anyone, much less a guy who is rolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• 59 meaningless regular season wins.

Comment

• Was The Claw so right that this is a team that is built for the regular season.

With a Main Cog in Derozan who just can’t shoot the three and defend

Comment

Working...
                                X