Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 3: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 105 (CLE 3-0)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Massai fined 25k

    Comment


    • Pacers' Young: Raptors letting Cavs 'walk into the next round'
      https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/1539419

      Comment


      • He has been terrific. Only two underperforming are DD and Ibaka.

        Comment


        • Agree

          Comment


          • Zainab wrote: View Post
            Joey slacking so hard on the GT.....
            rocwell wrote: View Post
            Joey is drunk... Tough day.

            consmap wrote: View Post
            Do we know if he's making the thread? Maybe even Joey has given up too
            My bad, didn't realize I was nominated! I shall get right on that.

            Go Raps!!

            Comment


            • Joey wrote: View Post
              My bad, didn't realize I was nominated! I shall get right on that.

              Go Raps!!
              You wrote this 2 hours ago.....this better be the best GT in the history of GTs

              Comment


              • Zainab wrote: View Post
                You wrote this 2 hours ago.....this better be the best GT in the history of GTs
                It was 1 hour ago. And it's done. Lol

                Comment


                • Pierce, Rose and Billups: Casey should be fired for benching DeRozan in the 4th.
                  Is this the dagger!!!?

                  Comment


                  • hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                    Why do you port every rando's tweet mocking the Raptors? We get it, we suck. Geez. Twitter is a cancer.
                    Agreed. Shit annoying. Fuckin stop posting twitter bullshit. Rocwell knows a useful tweet from a bullshit one.
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • I will forever believe ....

                      Comment


                      • TRex wrote: View Post
                        Pierce, Rose and Billups: Casey should be fired for benching DeRozan in the 4th.
                        Lol, they clearly weren't watching the game. Benching DeMar was the only move Casey got right the whole series.

                        Comment


                        • planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Boston will use Indiana's play book to beat Lebron. Use a couple of guys like Tatum or Morris on Lebron and keep everyone else on their man.. don't switch like mad and they should be okay.
                          Still can't fathom the idea that our coaching staff sees a defensive strategy that worked well, but chooses to ignore it.

                          Brainless turds everywhere.

                          Comment


                          • TRex wrote: View Post
                            Pierce, Rose and Billups: Casey should be fired for benching DeRozan in the 4th.

                            Comment


                            • I didn't even bother to watch the last game, but everything I have read, and Masai FINALLY snapping tell me that as per usual, I'm dead right about the NBA.

                              I feel bad for the Raps players, htey have a tough road.

                              Comment


                              • Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                I didn't even bother to watch the last game, but everything I have read, and Masai FINALLY snapping tell me that as per usual, I'm dead right about the NBA.

                                I feel bad for the Raps players, htey have a tough road.
                                If the NBA is rigged, then DeRozan's in on it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X