Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I honestly preferred the Bargnani years to this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Lol. The Picket Fence
    It's funny this thread and the references to old posters popped up because I have a sense that next week is going to start to feel like 2015 around RR again....

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
      It's funny this thread and the references to old posters popped up because I have a sense that next week is going to start to feel like 2015 around RR again....
      Ya I'm pretty surprised we're not seeing more Tank Avatars ... Lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
        People need more time to google search good ones. I give it till Monday
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
          People need more time to google search good ones. I give it till Monday
          Why wait? Let's roll!
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
            Why wait? Let's roll!
            Yes, well it's easier when you have a bond theme to work with already.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

The Houston win in March, the cavs shellacking in December or the wizards game 5 and 6 were more fun than any bargnani game ever
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                Haven't checked in a couple years, tbh. Last time I visited The Picket Fence(I think it was called) it was dormant. Passionate guy, wonder what happened to him?
                Tim W is probably waiting in the weeds for the right time to resurface with the '.....told ya we shoulda tanked for Wiggins, er I mean, Embiid'. That could be as early as next week.

Comment

The bad old days where I swear there was a not insignificant group of posters who were cheering against the Raps just so that they could get their tank. I prefer the here and now where even the pro-rebuild, tear-it-down and outright tanking poster are at least cheering for the team....

Comment

This organization has destroyed hope out of it's fan base " this time it's different has been said for the last time "

Comment

Raptors99 > all

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

This would be equivalent to preferring never qualifying for the Olympics over getting to the Olympics but never winning a medal.

Doesn't make sense.

Comment

We should've just tanked this year then and draft Luka Doncic.

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                            We should've just tanked this year then and draft Luka Doncic.

Comment

The funny thing is, pro-tankers couldn't even get their tank avatars right. The term "tank" in this context means, "to take a dive" or "go into the tank". But all I kept seeing was military vehicles, instead of swimming pools. smh.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X