Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 93 - Cleveland Cavaliers 128 (CLE WINS 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G__Deane wrote: View Post
    There's still some hockey, baseball and you know .... real life to do out there
    And this series isn't over.
    Real life without sports isn't fun

Comment

I can see it now.

Raps win a close one tonight thanks to some clutch play from Killer Kyle Lowry.

Then we go home and blow them out. Cleveland feel the pressure to win game 6 and are shaking in their booties and choke at home.

Raps blow them out by 40 in game 7 then gentlemen's sweep the Celtics to go to the finals. Ayesha Curry remembers her roots and poisons Steph putting him out for the entire finals and we win in 7.

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        I can see it now.

Raps win a close one tonight thanks to some clutch play from Killer Kyle Lowry.

Then we go home and blow them out. Cleveland feel the pressure to win game 6 and are shaking in their booties and choke at home.

Raps blow them out by 40 in game 7 then gentlemen's sweep the Celtics to go to the finals. Ayesha Curry remembers her roots and poisons Steph putting him out for the entire finals and we win in 7.
        This is gold. Voted for best post of the season!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
          That is why we have video games, where the Raptors never suck.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Mitch P wrote: View Post
            Things looked hopeless for the Red Sox when they came back from 3-0 against the Yankees. Unexpected things happen in sports which is why they're worth watching. I'll be really interested in how Demar performs. He really hasn't been at his best since around Christmas. It's been discussed to some extent in these forums but probably underestimated how his personal and mental health issues are affecting him. I don't think any of us thought Cleveland would be able to defend him as well as they have. Perhaps he just doesn't have the drive or confidence right now to fight through contact and ignore the no calls. Winning this game and the next might be enough to convince Ujiri not to fire Casey or remove the core. So I'm sure some of us have mixed feelings about that. But I'd love to see Demar have a strong game and I really, really want a win.
            The Red Sox didn't have a coach that intentionally switched their best defender, in favour of their worst defender, EVERY. SINGLE. TRIP. down the floor, though.

Just saying, Casey's a moron.
            Last edited by Nilanka; Mon May 7, 2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
              The Red Sox didn't have a coach that intentionally switched their best defender, in favour of their worst defender, EVERY. SINGLE. TRIP. down the floor, though.

Just saying, Casey's a moron.
              Man, we really need Siakam to become a knock-down 3-pt shooter. Then you could swap out Miles for Siakam and have Pascal as the guy covering Korver, who switches onto Lebron.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                That's why there was an "and" in there
                When bball ends, I'll still catch the rest of the NHL playoffs, watch some Jays and head to the cottage, fish, swim, BBQ some dead animal flesh, drink some beers, see some friends and enjoy that big orange ball up in the sky again.

I doubt I'll watch all the NBA finals if it's just GSW/Cavs again....

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  That's why there was an "and" in there
                  When bball ends, I'll still catch the rest of the NHL playoffs, watch some Jays and head to the cottage, fish, swim, BBQ some dead animal flesh, drink some beers, see some friends and enjoy that big orange ball up in the sky again.

I doubt I'll watch all the NBA finals if it's just GSW/Cavs again....
                  There's nothing better than summer BBQ and beer!

This summer should be fun though... I'm going to Russia for the World Cup 2018...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...oligans-ultras

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                    I don't know who said it yesterday, but watching tv the other day and the commentators said, no team has ever come back being down 3-0 but at some point there will be a team to do!! You gotta take it one game at a time. Win every possession, and leave it all on the floor. Let's make history, boys!
                    This.

I don't give a shit what anyone's saying... The series isn't over until it's over.

Raptors in 7.

Let's go!!!

Comment

Last edited by MixxAOR; Mon May 7, 2018, 11:15 AM.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Imma just enjoy this game because it will probably be the last Raptors game of the series. Go Raps!
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

That's the even sadder part. If we played any other team in the second round we probably would win because we actually aren't playing that bad overall. We just can't stop Cleveland for shit which was always my concern.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                            That's the even sadder part. If we played any other team in the second round we probably would win because we actually aren't playing that bad overall. We just can't stop Cleveland for shit which was always my concern.
                            If Cleveland was a 73 win team that was dominating the entire league, it would be understandable.

But they're not, and they don't.

Comment

If Cleveland was a 73 win team that was dominating the entire league, it would be understandable.

When we play them we make them look like a 73 win team because for some reason we just can't follow a game plan or figure out a game plan defensively to stop them. They also force Demar to guard which doesn't help. Against most teams you can hide Demar a bit. Lebron is also the best player in the league and one of the best to ever play so that's doesn't help. But we should have won this series, we did it to ourselves.

Comment

The MVP of games 1 and 2 was mental makeup of both teams. Not only do the raptors have a Cleveland problem in the space between their ears, but it's two fold. LeBron and the cavs know it and in turn seem to play with a collective looseness and make shots with ease.

We are still the better team I don't care what anyone says
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X