Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA Playoffs! Round 2, Game 4: Toronto Raptors 93 - Cleveland Cavaliers 128 (CLE WINS 4-0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
    Did you watch Game 3? That team hadn't quit. Game 2 they just got punched in the mouth with Love post ups on small guys they were trying to chase him around with and Lebron fadeways and they weren't expecting it.
    I missed game three (was at a fundraiser) but it was the death throws of a corpse. After game 1 they were done. Tonight was the exclamation point. No fan has enjoyed the last few years more than me and I've supported/defended the approach as much as anyone on RR. But this series has been a complete embarrassment. Change is needed. And you can't trade 12 players.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      A week ago it wasn't a remote possibility, crazy that now Dwane Casey will likely be fired.

Say what you will about LeBron, but the Raptors were not ready for this series inexplicably.
      It's not "likely". If he didn't fire Casey after the Washington series or last year, it's not going to happen this time. Masai doesn't care what the fans want.
      That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• My three stars for this year's playoff run:

1. JV
        2. Lowry
        3. OG

Three biggest disappointments:

1. Ibaka
        2. DeMar
        3. Poeltl

Coaching has also been a disappointment. I'm not sure how much of it all is on Casey specifically, and how much is on the staff as a whole, but as the head of it all Casey will take the blame
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            my god shut the hell up with the casey turd-polishing matt and jack.
            Best defense we've seen all series
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 9 years

Bye Derozan

Thanks for the memories I meant nightmare.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                One thing that's gonna be hard for the raptors to do is give there fans hope. After this shit show after all the talk of culture change etc and this is the end. I'm not EVER gonna trust a raptors team until they get it DONE in the PLAYOFFS. Idc if they go 82-0 until they prove it when it matters.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                Exactly.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  I missed game three (was at a fundraiser) but it was the death throws of a corpse. After game 1 they were done. Tonight was the exclamation point. No fan has enjoyed the last few years more than me and I've supported/defended the approach as much as anyone on RR. But this series has been a complete embarrassment. Change is needed. And you can't trade 12 players.
                  I'm just saying that team was still fighting. They hadn't given up on their coach. They absolutely gave up here, but most teams do at this stage.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Exactly.
                    you had hope
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Cavs would get slaughtered by GS or Houston

There's levels to shit. We ain't even close
                      GSW sure, but Houston isn't that tough. They play pretty crappy basketball but Harden (and to a lesser extent, Paul) carry them. Their system is weak. I don't know if they can make it by the Warriors, but if they do, I'm not sure Harden has enough left in the tank to beat LeBron in a series.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        you had hope
                        Hey he wasn't the one saying the Raptors would go 0-10 for every 10 game stretch!

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          my god shut the hell up with the casey turd-polishing matt and jack.
                          Yea lol. It's like the whole 4th quarter is an extended "Apologia" defense for Dwane Casey. Finding everything possible to defend him.

Like I know a lot of people like the guy, I acknowledge he's a great people-person, really connects with people, and I do like him as a person.

Not sure I want him fired, but we do have to point out that he's botched up the rotations this series badly.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Best defense we've seen all series
                            Those vicious blocks by JV tho

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              you had hope
                              The regular season gave me a little hope lol. I was better this year until the playoffs. Same old Same old
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• other scott wrote: View Post
                                hey he wasn't the one saying the raptors would go 0-10 for every 10 game stretch!

ayyyy
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X