Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There was a time when no man had walked on the moon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Those guys are called "raptors supporters". We shit on the other team and say our guys are better. Sometimes we're wrong, but we don't care, it's fun, and we'll be back next year doing it again.

The guys you respect, which you a certified member of, are the group that enjoys shitting on the Raptors all year and yelling at clouds telling us how stupid we are, in some weird circle jerk "Told ya so" competition where you're trying to be right about something that nobody cares about
    So you're #TeamNaive?

Like i always say, i'll say what i see, i don't sugarcoat things. And i'm rarely wrong. When people call me out all year for saying the Celtics and the NewLooks are better than the Raptors. But now that the Raps are about to get swept again by the NewLooks, i'm going ro call you out .That's just how it's going to be.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      So you're #TeamNaive?

Like i always say, i'll say what i see, i don't sugarcoat things. And i'm rarely wrong. When people call me out all year for saying the Celtics and the NewLooks are better than the Raptors. But now that the Raps are about to get swept again by the NewLooks, i'm going ro call you out .That's just how it's going to be.
      Lets put it this way: I'm on record here and amongst all my real life friends saying raps over cavs in 7, even though deep down I thought cavs will win the series. To me it's more fun. I couldn't care less about by my "right vs wrong win total" on raptor republic. I'm salty the team is losing but there's still ton of fun positive things that happened this year and a lot of the teams would still enjoy being in our position
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Lets put it this way: I'm on record here and amongst all my real life friends saying raps over cavs in 7, even though deep down I thought cavs will win the series. To me it's more fun. I couldn't care less about by my "right vs wrong win total" on raptor republic. I'm salty the team is losing but there's still ton of fun positive things that happened this year and a lot of the teams would still enjoy being in our position
        Being stuck in no man's land is fun?

Comment

Yeah I've jumped on this wave recently. I used to be #TeamNegative. But it's a waste of time. Might as well look for positives since this team finds a way to disappoint you on its own anyway.

It's gonna be a mad ting when we beat the Dubs in the finals.

Comment

Cleveland sucks
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post
              A lot more fun than wherever it is you are
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Sonny wrote: View Post
                uhhh welcome to Raptors fandom dummy. When Raptors weren't in "no man's land"?
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                  Yeah I've jumped on this wave recently. I used to be #TeamNegative. But it's a waste of time. Might as well look for positives since this team finds a way to disappoint you on its own anyway.

It's gonna be a mad ting when we beat the Dubs in the finals.
                  Lol i don't have a problem with homers believe me. But when homers make fun of my opinion(like all of this year). Like when i said the Celtics young players are WAY better than the Raptors young players or when i said that the Celtics are a good team and not a lucky team. And Tatum and Brown and Rozier have proven me right. These guys all have star potential.

Bottomline - Don't call me out and i'm not going to call you out. Because chances are, you're wrong.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    Lol i don't have a problem with homers believe me. But when homers make fun of my opinion(like all of this year). Like when i said the Celtics young players are WAY better than the Raptors young players or when i said that the Celtics are a good team and not a lucky team. And Tatum and Brown and Rozier have proven me right. These guys all have star potential.

Bottomline - Don't call me out and i'm not going to call you out. Because chances are, you're wrong.
                    I said some of the same stuff about Boston, I get it. But ride the wave now bruh, we need positive vibes to get the win.

Comment

Working...
                    X