Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you trade Wall for Lowry .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I don't want Pau at all.

    How about Demar + Poeltl just for Kawhi? That could probably work.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Start Poeltl, and hope that Gasol can provide value in a mentorship role.

    Comment


    • #32
      white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      I don't want Pau at all.

      How about Demar + Poeltl just for Kawhi? That could probably work.

      Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
      I think JV would have more value to San Antonio. They'll be getting some good offers for kawhi
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • #33
        Come on guys.. why would Pops want to pair Gay and DeMar together? Everyone's seen that. It did not work.

        Pops is not an idiot. DeMar for Kwahi makes no sense.

        Now Lowry for Kwahi makes some sense. Parker is a free agent, and they are like the only pseudo-contender in the league that needs a PG.

        Lowry is friends with Gay (I believe Gay is still still Lowry's kid's god father). Lowry may also have a connection with LMA who was in the same draft class as he was. Plus Lowry was hoping the Spurs were interested in him the summer he was a free agent. I see something here

        Comment


        • #34
          I don't think the Spurs are making decisions based on how people work with Rudy Gay. He's a short term piece and comes off their bench.

          Demar+JV for Kawhi/Gasol is not enough for Kawhi unless the Spurs really don't trust his health or think he'll be bolting. Which is a risk for the Raptors as well that he could just leave for the Lakers or something in free agency.
          That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

          Comment


          • #35
            I would not trade Lowry for Wall.

            Comment


            • #36
              KeonClark wrote: View Post
              I think JV would have more value to San Antonio. They'll be getting some good offers for kawhi
              I agree, but while Kawhi is better than either JV or DeMar, I don't think this deal is great for us. Think how old and terrible we'd be up front with Pau and Ibaka. I don't see it really improving or extending the window for the team.

              Not sure what kind of offers the Spurs would get for Kawhi though. Would they want to blow it up and seek extra picks? Would they want to stay competitive?

              He may not even be available at all as well. Either way, think it's a tough target for the Raps.

              Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

              Comment


              • #37
                If people want to trade for Kawhi, they should think of whether we can do it while still keeping JV and OG, and hopefully at least a couple of Wright, FVV and Siakam. Sounds very unlikely but would give us a promising core of young competitors who probably can't do any worse against LeBron than our recent teams have done.

                Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • #38
                  Wall is 27....
                  Lowry is 32...

                  both are really good ...but Wall is 5 years younger...

                  Yep..I make the trade

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Come on guys.. why would Pops want to pair Gay and DeMar together? Everyone's seen that. It did not work.

                    Pops is not an idiot. DeMar for Kwahi makes no sense.

                    Now Lowry for Kwahi makes some sense. Parker is a free agent, and they are like the only pseudo-contender in the league that needs a PG.

                    Lowry is friends with Gay (I believe Gay is still still Lowry's kid's god father). Lowry may also have a connection with LMA who was in the same draft class as he was. Plus Lowry was hoping the Spurs were interested in him the summer he was a free agent. I see something here
                    It's not a likely trade, but Gay is in his last year next year I doubt that's much of a consideration.

                    If the Spurs trade Kawhi, they're heavy on the PG's (two first round picks and Mills) and on the bigs with LMA and Pau making a lot of money. They'd be thinnest on the wing, that would be the rationale for dangling DeMar.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      i'd trade DD for beal.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X