Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonny wrote: View Post
    So your a video game expert now as well? lmap
    I don't play video games lol. I don't even own a PS4 or XBox. But if you give me 2 weeks to learn how to shoot or pass and all that shit - i'm 100% confident i can beat any of those so called experts.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post
      It was only the exhibition tourney playoffs so dont worry, you can look forward to an entire season of promise before they fail to make the real playoffs. Glass half full man

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Wellllllll, they were the favorite in their group going into the round robin and the 2 teams they lost to were the 2 teams that played in the finals of the entire tourney hyped yet?

Comment

Well raps lose their first game of the season 75-53 to the mavs. Way to start with low expectations! Now this is a team I can get behind!

Comment

For anyone interested - Raptors Uprising ended the regular season with a record of 8-6.

However, they started the season 1-5 and ended the season on a 5 game win streak to make the playoffs as the 4th seed and ended the season 3rd on the power rankings.

They face Cleveland in the 1st round on August 17th at 8PM on Twitch and could get some much needed revenge for us.

Go Raps!

Comment

Well.... raps appear to be choking hard in the playoffs against cleveland again. They look horrible. Down 13 in the 2nd.

Comment

Working...
              X