wow that came out of nowhere
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

wow that came out of nowhere
                Did it? They were talking about if for last couple months
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I wonder if he gets another chance at a head coaching position. If not, I wouldn't mind bringing him back as an assistant coach.

Comment

• I’d be willing to bet Bud is the next coach of the Pacers after he gets fired this weekend.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                      I’d be willing to bet Bud is the next coach of the Pacers after he gets fired this weekend.
                      Will Bud have to turn in his COY award then?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        I wonder if he gets another chance at a head coaching position. If not, I wouldn't mind bringing him back as an assistant coach.
                        I doubt Nate will get another shot. He's not getting fired for basketball reasons and he's stuck with a stigma that he has piss-poor people skills, as a leader. Pretty tough perception hill to climb.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I doubt Nate will get another shot. He's not getting fired for basketball reasons and he's stuck with a stigma that he has piss-poor people skills, as a leader. Pretty tough perception hill to climb.
                          He'll likely have a long career as an assistant, which means given a few years for this stuff to die off a bit he might get another crack. But not likely he jumps straight to another head coaching gig, that's for sure. Kinda seems likely he does end up back here, players and staff clearly like him a lot and they've had a few assistants hired away leaving spots to fill.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Nate is NBA dwight schrute. Lovable as assistant to the regional manager, but dont let him get drunk with power.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              I wonder if he gets another chance at a head coaching position. If not, I wouldn't mind bringing him back as an assistant coach.
                              likely not

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

He'll likely have a long career as an assistant, which means given a few years for this stuff to die off a bit he might get another crack. But not likely he jumps straight to another head coaching gig, that's for sure. Kinda seems likely he does end up back here, players and staff clearly like him a lot and they've had a few assistants hired away leaving spots to fill.
                                I have no doubt that Nurse will take him back as an assistant in a heartbeat, which I think would be great for the Raps next season. Nurse said that Nate was really good at "talking him down from the ledge" at various times during the season. Could have used that in Tampa, for sure.

But another NBA head coaching gig for Nate? I think that's a slim-to-none probability.

Comment

Working...
                                X