Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Nick Nurse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nah don't take him back. They should start to realize that there are consequences for leaving Raps.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

    Comment


    • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Nah don't take him back. They should start to realize that there are consequences for leaving Raps.
      lol. What?

      On the flip side, maybe this scares teams from poaching Raptor assistant coaches, looking for "the next Nick Nurse'.

      Comment


      • Well we lost his replacement (Finch) half way through the year too. It's up to Nick.. does he want Scariolo or Griffin to be his right hand man all season next year (or someone else) or should he get the guy he wants/trusts the most?

        Nate seems to be that guy.. I think he comes back.


        Comment


        • golden wrote: View Post

          lol. What?

          On the flip side, maybe this scares teams from poaching Raptor assistant coaches, looking for "the next Nick Nurse'.
          no mercy
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

          Comment


          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

            no mercy
            lol. It wasn't a lateral move. It was a promotion to an opportunity that's extremely rare that you've grinded a lifetime for. The only way Nate gets a head coaching gig with the Raps is if he takes Nurse's job. Is that what you wanted?

            Comment


            • golden wrote: View Post

              lol. It wasn't a lateral move. It was a promotion to an opportunity that's extremely rare that you've grinded a lifetime for. The only way Nate gets a head coaching gig with the Raps is if he takes Nurse's job. Is that what you wanted?
              No. But these guys leave Raps so they can share Raptors secrets and culture and then when it doesn't work out they can just come back? We are not safety blanket.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

              Comment


              • Mixx lives by la familia rules. Must be Sicilian.
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                Comment


                • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                  No. But these guys leave Raps so they can share Raptors secrets and culture and then when it doesn't work out they can just come back? We are not safety blanket.
                  What secrets about Raptors culture could he possibly share: try to get guys like Kyle Lowry and Kawhi to join your team?

                  But seriously, Nate is getting fired because he's apparently creating a toxic culture. That's actually pretty good to scare teams off, no? Maybe Masai sent him there on purpose to mess up one of our enemies. We should send more coaches to opposing teams and put them into dis-array.

                  Comment


                  • golden wrote: View Post

                    What secrets about Raptors culture could he possibly share: try to get guys like Kyle Lowry and Kawhi to join your team?

                    But seriously, Nate is getting fired because he's apparently creating a toxic culture. That's actually pretty good to scare teams off, no? Maybe Masai sent him there on purpose to mess up one of our enemies. We should send more coaches to opposing teams and put them into dis-array.
                    I really doubt it. Probably just bit off more than he can chew.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                    Comment


                    • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                      I really doubt it. Probably just bit off more than he can chew.
                      lol. I was joking, man. C'mon.

                      Comment


                      • golden wrote: View Post

                        lol. I was joking, man. C'mon.
                        Sorry sometimes on internet you hear everything and i take it at face value
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                        Comment


                        • golden wrote: View Post

                          What secrets about Raptors culture could he possibly share: try to get guys like Kyle Lowry and Kawhi to join your team?

                          But seriously, Nate is getting fired because he's apparently creating a toxic culture. That's actually pretty good to scare teams off, no? Maybe Masai sent him there on purpose to mess up one of our enemies. We should send more coaches to opposing teams and put them into dis-array.
                          you weren't kidding about toxic

                          He didn't want a player to wear durag???

                          https://www.stitcher.com/show/the-ri...-5-25-84224970

                          at 34:00 minute mark
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                          Comment


                          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                            you weren't kidding about toxic

                            He didn't want a player to wear durag???

                            https://www.stitcher.com/show/the-ri...-5-25-84224970

                            at 34:00 minute mark
                            What a horrible effing monster. Jekyll & Hyde, for real. Glad we got his toxic ass out here.


                            /pink font

                            Comment


                            • Scariolo is joinging Italian Club.



                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                              Comment


                              • So Nate, Chris and now Sergio. Everyone's leaving Nick.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X