Everything Nick Nurse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope they find decent replacements…

The constant whining of their boss to the referees has gotten into them . I dont think that will change soon especially the team is lacking superstar talent. Lol

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Scariolo is joinging Italian Club.

End of the Colangelo/Euro era

Comment

• No team bleeds assistants the last couple years like us I guess lol
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I assume Nate will be back as lead assistance. The question is if anyone tried to go after Griffin. He had some buzz around him last year. I actually thought he was going to be the one to get a head coaching job over Nate.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• This opens the door widely for Nate, yup.

Comment

• i'll miss his halftime interviews where he often answered a different question from the one he was asked, which always reminded me of steve albini talking about fake italian in that silkworm documentary, which is hilarious.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                So Nate, Chris and now Sergio. Everyone's leaving Nick.
                and Rex Kalamian, Bayno are joining Casey again in Detroit. SMH
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Next man up. Nurse has been impeccable at hiring assistant coaches so I'm not worried one bit.

Comment

• Stack making too much as the head coach of the Vanderbilt Commodores?

Comment

• https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...al/7904214002/

A prominent agent who represents NBA coaches and executives has filed a civil lawsuit against Toronto Raptors coach Nick Nurse for breach of contract and seeks financial relief.

Warren LeGarie -- who represents several NBA head coaches, assistant coaches and front-office executives -- said in his claim, “Defendant Nurse failed to do certain things required by the representation contract.

“Among other things, Defendant Nurse failed to abide by the terms of the representation contract, failed to pay Plaintiffs the amounts due under the representation contract, and failed to disclose to Plaintiffs the amount of the employment contract he entered into with the Toronto Raptors for the 2020-2021 through 2023-2024 NBA seasons, thus denying Plaintiffs the opportunity to be paid for commissions wed on Defendant NURSE’s employment contract for the 2020-2021 through 2023-2024 NBA seasons.”
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Man the Raptors are just having so much bad luck since the finals.

Comment

• Ever since Nurse wrote that book about "How to Win Damn Near Anywhere".... he's losing everywhere. lol.

He must have angered the gods.

https://www.amazon.ca/Rapture-Fiftee.../dp/031654017X

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            This opens the door widely for Nate, yup.
                            Did Jama and Sergio leave because Nate is probably coming back? Maybe Nate really IS a weanie behind Nurse's back.

Comment

• Was this mentioned.. but Jama Mahlalelais is off to Golden State as well.

Coach had a sh!t year man. Got Covid part way through the season. Missed the playoffs. Couldn't get Canada to the Olympics. Lost his entire coaching staff basically. And is now getting sued!

Comment

• Dwane Casey right now:

Comment

Working...
                                X