RIP thread

• G__Deane
    commented on 's reply
    Game 4 called and said stfu

• BrieflySpeaking
    commented on 's reply
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    why would any of us know what nick nurse is gonna change
    True. I just don't watch or read many interviews. Thought somebody might have heard something in the media or picked up on a tendency. It's nice to have an idea what to be watching for.

Kawhi is an amazing ISO player - when you absolutely need it. But if you constantly run he or Pascal into multiple help defenders the efficiency is not going to cut it. Too many circus shots, too many blocked shots, too many turnovers. Ask Kyrie.

Post ups, same problem.

Our PNRs are almost as bad, although we have to keep on running them.

I know we can't turn into the Warriors overnight. But there must be some way to get more spot ups. Even some clean looks off the bounce. We never seem to get an open cut. Never seem to get someone open from an off ball screen. Why don't we run more reverses and swings?

I don't get it. Is this stagnation by design? I thought we were done with this. Very frustarating.

• MixxAOR
    commented on 's reply
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Keep them in half court at all costs. That involves getting back on defense after your shot goes up, and it also involves, easier said than done I know, MAKING a high % of your shots. Makes create dead ball inbounds. We are thumping them half court offense vs half court offense. They are killing us on transition points and rebounding.

Good offense creates good defense.
    They can't crash the offensive boards. Shot goes up for Raps, they better have 4 guys run back.

• KeonClark
    commented on 's reply
    Keep them in half court at all costs. That involves getting back on defense after your shot goes up, and it also involves, easier said than done I know, MAKING a high % of your shots. Makes create dead ball inbounds. We are thumping them half court offense vs half court offense. They are killing us on transition points and rebounding.

Good offense creates good defense.
Working...
X