X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha
    replied
    Kudos coach Nurse.
    You've proven your Skip Baylesses wrong.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I forget...who was it that we were disappointed that we didn't get as a coach before Nurse was given the job.......?
    Fans were saying hiring Nurse was a mistake as recently as gane 1 and 2 .... what have you done for me lately indeed

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    I forget...who was it that we were disappointed that we didn't get as a coach before Nurse was given the job.......?
    He has big flaws. Bucks finished Game 5 with a timeout remaining and finished Game 6 with 2 timeouts remaining. Thats inexcusable in a close game in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Leave a comment:

• whateverx2019
    replied
    lol true ...bud was stumped

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    Nick Nurse has agreed to coach the Canadian team at the worlds in China this summer. If he gets us to the olympics this would be as great for Canada as the finals appearance.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Nick, Who always had your back against the hand wrings, teeth gnashing hordes demanding your head as lately as a few games ago?
    I did, that's who Nick. See you for lunch today, you and Roberta are bringing dessert....

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    No one can argue against the impacts of the various coaching decisions on the outcome of the series. Not to say Kawhi wasn't the biggest factor, but using Kawhi correctly, and the players around him was huge.

Maybe Nurse gets to stay for another year. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    Nurse on an exclusive list with some top names as first year to get to the finals. All of which dealt with fans questioning his decisions, (social media etc) the first to be massaged by Sir Champagne and live to tell the tale. Facing down the reality of making it a finals win in his first shot.

***** full disclosure I shit on Nurse every chance I could. Casey was solid defensively with 3 negative defenders in the SL.

Nurse overcame his obstacles, like maybe no other besides Lue

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Duong
    replied
    Coaching is hard and Nurse is incredible at it.

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    Honestly, the most understated part of this is how big it is for the G League as a success story as this is the first coach to have this kind of success.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Legend in the making.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    He has had his issues as a rookie coach, but man he is a good coach. Whenever Raptors needed key adjustments, he did it and they worked. Threw Kawhi on Butler when necessary, played Ibaka, Gasol and Pascal together against the Sixers and it worked, had Green guard Augustin after Game 1 and he shut him down, threw Kawhi on Giannis and played zone and shut him down. Raptors have the best defense in the Playoffs and hats off to Nick Nurse for making great adjustments.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    it's a regular season award so bud has prob already won it it but nick noob's the real coach of the year!

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Good thing they didn't fire Nick Nurse a couple games ago, know what I'm saying guys?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X