9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Ain't no hot take like a t rex hot take
      It's all bout hot takes baby!
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        EXACTLY lmao. You just proved my point. He's been an assistant for a DECADE now and he's NEVER been in the conversation as a potential coach. What does that tell you?
        lol

"Well Regarded" my ass.
        Except his name as popped up in head coaching jobs. Check golden’s post and check what Jimmy Butler said about him.

Comment

EXACTLY lmao. You just proved my point. He's been an assistant for a DECADE now and he's NEVER been in the conversation as a potential coach. What does that tell you?
          lol

"Well Regarded" my ass.
          You are sooo wrong on this one, buddy. lol.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...517-story.html

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/5/...adrian-griffin

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/04/...andidates.html

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            Hes been an assistant for a decade now. Just because he is unknown to you, the team is fucked? Lol...
            Masai and Nurse are fools. How could they not consult TRex on this hire?

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Ain't no hot take like a t rex hot take
              'cuz a t rex hot take don't make sense
              Last edited by golden; Mon Jun 25, 2018, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• I'm just a little surprised that after Nurse saying that a huge priority was bringing in assistants who had HC experience at some level, and then the first guy they hire is from the player->AC mold.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                  I'm just a little surprised that after Nurse saying that a huge priority was bringing in assistants who had HC experience at some level, and then the first guy they hire is from the player->AC mold.
                  They missed out on some names they wanted.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Ah...potential head coach for bad teams. The type of coach that would get fired in a couple of years. There's a lot of those.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The reality is this team is fucked. They just got swept by the freakin Cavs. It doesn't matter if Nurse is the next great coach. He doesn't have the horses to compete against top end teams. His two "stars" keeps disappearing in the playoffs.

I warn y'all a couple of days ago that this would happen. That the media would pump up whoever the Raptors hire as an assistant.

Since i"m always ahead of the game this is what will happen next.

Next - Masai will do nothing and keep the roster intact. And he will hype up Nurse as a difference maker going into next season. And the Raptors fanbase as usual would buy into it like fools because they think Masai is some genius.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• "Greatest Raptors coach" started out the same. The fact that he was a candidate is enough.

Comment

Ah...potential head coach for bad teams. The type of coach that would get fired in a couple of years. There's a lot of those.
                          What are we complaining about now? They got a top notch assistant, and Nurse was explicit about wanting a couple guys on the staff, not everyone, to have head coaching experience.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            What are we complaining about now? They got a top notch assistant, and Nurse was explicit about wanting a couple guys on the staff, not everyone, to have head coaching experience.
                            "Top Notch Assistant"

Told ya! lol
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Calling an assistant coach "well regarded" is some next level Trump style propaganda employed by Raps apparently

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Calling an assistant coach "well regarded" is some next level Trump style propaganda employed by Raps apparently
                                "If the Raps want him, he can't be good" -TRex (probably)

Comment

Working...
                                X