Everything Nick Nurse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    I would look at someone like Jay Larranaga of the Celtics and Ron Adams of the Warriors. Those two are actually well regarded assistants.

But at the end of the day it's not going to matter because this roster blows. No heart, no competitive spirit. When you don't have a superstar on your team you better compete like your life depends on it. But they played like complete pussies against the Cavs.

I want change.
    Jay Larranaga interviewed for the Knicks & Bucks job = loser (by T-Rex definition). And Ron Adams? lol. That guy is older than dirt.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Jay Larranaga interviewed for the Knicks & Bucks job = loser (by T-Rex definition). And Ron Adams? lol. That guy is older than dirt.
      Adams has never even interviewed as far as I can remember.

Comment

Adrian Griffin? really? lol. This team is fucked.
        Just stop.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
          Adams has never even interviewed as far as I can remember.
          The Warriors can easily deny you an interview (just like the Pelicans did a week ago)

Comment

• Comment

...Since i"m always ahead of the game this is what will happen next.

Next - Masai will do nothing and keep the roster intact. And he will hype up Nurse as a difference maker going into next season. And the Raptors fanbase as usual would buy into it like fools because they think Masai is some genius.
              I am so tired of having to skip over your posts. Goodbye.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                I am so tired of having to skip over your posts. Goodbye.
                Raptors are going to win the championship next season!! - probably what Puffer like to hear lol.

Sorry for being real, but yeah this team is fucked, and you know it too. They've proven time and time again that this core can't get it done. They're the laughing stock of the league every year in the playoffs. Why would next year be any different? because of Nick Nurse? lmao. Keep living in fantasy land.

Goodbye.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Raptors are going to win the championship next season!! - probably what Puffer like to hear lol.

Sorry for being real, but yeah this team is fucked, and you know it too. They've proven time and time again that this core can't get it done. They're the laughing stock of the league every year in the playoffs. Why would next year be any different? because of Nick Nurse? lmao. Keep living in fantasy land.

Goodbye.
                  Lol

So are you on team blow it up now too?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Raptors signed coaches with strong developmental background so if tank is ever employed we will have coaches who can develop young guys on a team. I'm pro-tank but it's abundantly clear that teardown will take a while to complete. Don't see the point of talking about it after every move Raps make.
                    Raptors will never tank. They're a team that is stuck in no man's land.

Blow.It.Up.

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                      Lol

There's lots of people that want to blow it up. But they've also made some more positive, light, informative or interesting posts as well in their time here.

You're on a one man team called team troll
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Lol

No. I'm on team, as real as it gets and don't give a fuck about what you think team.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Blow.It.Up.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                            The Warriors can easily deny you an interview (just like the Pelicans did a week ago)
                            I mean interviewed for any head coaching position. I don't know if the Raptors asked about Adams for Nurse.

Comment

Blow.It.Up.
                              50+ wins second round exit another lost season. It’s about money putting fans in the seat. Smart move MU but what he doesn’t heard is lose of interest in ppl voice. Canadians outside the rough places are soft. “We’ll get the next year we’re only a few seasons away” ....5 years later same reply.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                                50+ wins second round exit another lost season. It’s about money putting fans in the seat. Smart move MU but what he doesn’t heard is lose of interest in ppl voice. Canadians outside the rough places are soft. “We’ll get the next year we’re only a few seasons away” ....5 years later same reply.
                                Read this thanks:

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                We all want change. Yet just a small group of you seem to have decided the raptors have done nothing all July or August..in June.

Literally 0 teams have done a single noteworthy transaction yet but somehow raptors are sitting on their hands whistling Dixie. Overreaction like this is why executives roll their eyes at "fan opinions"

Comment

Working...
                                X