No announcement yet.

Everything Nick Nurse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He told me he’s too busy being complacent to worry about it.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      He told me he’s too busy being complacent to worry about it.
      Nurse is done hiring assistants. That will save MLSE a few bucks, which is why Casey got fired according to Christian.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Nurse is done hiring assistants. That will save MLSE a few bucks, which is why Casey got fired according to Christian.
        That's a perfectly good rock he's pounding. Find a new slant

-ChristianL
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yup, MLSE is super cheap. That's why they didn't sign any big hockey free agents either.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Yup, MLSE is super cheap. That's why they didn't sign any big hockey free agents either.

Corporate greed! It’s time we take the means of production away from the bourgeois!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              That's a perfectly good rock he's pounding. Find a new slant

-ChristianL
              When Casey asked for that contract extension, I guess he put MLSE between his rock and a hard place. MLSE chose hard place.

Comment

When Casey asked for that contract extension, I guess he put MLSE between his rock and a hard place. MLSE chose hard place.
                Sir I'm gonna have to ask you to leave

Comment

• twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• 2019 prediction: (assuming no major trades) Jonas has 2nd highest ppg average on team behind DD, passing Lowry (and not because of some major regression by Lowry)

Comment

2019 prediction: (assuming no major trades) Jonas has 2nd highest ppg average on team behind DD, passing Lowry (and not because of some major regression by Lowry)
                      JV-Hive is going to be lit
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

2019 prediction: (assuming no major trades) Jonas has 2nd highest ppg average on team behind DD, passing Lowry (and not because of some major regression by Lowry)
                        Nurse will definitely use JV more, but I doubt DD is highest from what Nurse has been saying, we'll see.

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
                          Nurse will definitely use JV more, but I doubt DD is highest from what Nurse has been saying, we'll see.
                          Dude, adjust your expectations. DD will almost certainly lead the team in scoring if he’s still here. Let’s hope for decreased usage, lower minutes, and better defensive effort. But he’s not dropping below 20 PPG, and no one else is likely getting above that number.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I don't care if JV tries to drive but if Nurse gets Ibaka to stop driving from the 3 pt line I will be one happy Raptors fan.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              I don't care if JV tries to drive but if Nurse gets Ibaka to stop driving from the 3 pt line I will be one happy Raptors fan.
                              Yeah I doubt he wants JV to be forcing drives, but probably wants it as a secondary benefit from him shooting a bit more from the outside. Lift his man or force an overly aggressive closeout where he can get a step. He showed nice flashes of that last year as he started taking more 3s.

Ibaka...yeah he needs to put the ball on the floor as little as possible. His ballhandling is awful and even one dribble is a risk. Sometimes he'll have no choice, though, and we'll all cringe whenever it happens.

Comment

• #JonasforMVP

Comment

Working...
                                X