• Show
Clear All

• Rudy Bargnani
    replied

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Most teams average about 9 guys. Some go 10, and Nurse will definitely go more than 8 early on. The 9th and 10th guy are always under 20 usually well under 15 minutes. So, like I said, probably 15 minutes shared between those 3, depending on the game and situation. Jodie Meeks might sneak in the competition too who knows, he's the best shooter of the 4

Edit: especially because we'll be playing some sad sack team in the first round, I would suggest staying with 10 early.
    What Nurse will do and what Nurse should do are 2 different things. Keeping guys happy should matter a lot less in the playoffs. Of course, if you can get more bench guys some minutes without putting the W in jeopardy, then that keeps them happy and also keeps your best players fresh. That hasn't been happening in the regular season, so I wouldn't expect that to improve against better competition with more at stake.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Do we need to go any deeper than:

"Play Lowry, Green, Kawhi and Siakam a lot", and "Don't play Lin, McCaw and Powell at all" ?
    Most teams average about 9 guys. Some go 10, and Nurse will definitely go more than 8 early on. The 9th and 10th guy are always under 20 usually well under 15 minutes. So, like I said, probably 15 minutes shared between those 3, depending on the game and situation. Jodie Meeks might sneak in the competition too who knows, he's the best shooter of the 4

Edit: especially because we'll be playing some sad sack team in the first round, I would suggest staying with 10 early.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

DanH be like

Do we need to go any deeper than:

"Play Lowry, Green, Kawhi and Siakam a lot", and "Don't play Lin, McCaw and Powell at all" ?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    I'm going to be going deep on a potential rotation soon, just want to wait a few more games for a bigger sample with these lineups from the full rotation.
    DanH be like

Leave a comment:

Working...
X